asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Yes for the umpteenth time. I think this need to be written now in thread OP.

"Chapter 2 renpy continues the story after 1.6 rpgm."

Every now and then, it comes up.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Idk what happened to this game but somewhere between S01 and S02 MC turned into boring nun who does irrational things after everything that happened in S01. I presume that this yacht that was mentioned few times due this and last update is part of that spin-off series. Really dumb way of making a game building themes like undercover, blackmail, etc and wipe it all under the rug? Why did we even played through S01 if its all made void? Also starting playing S02 right after S01 feels constantly like i have missed something even though i played S01 and saw everything. Also plot development isn't coherent at all. Author of this game made this much less interesting game to play and i'm seriously of thinking dropping it all together. Idk if many agree with me but i think this game took turn to worse.
Yes I agree with you, seems the dev is taking on to much and this game going downhill fast, i don't believe this game should have been split, should have left island adventure as a branch of this game, was nice while it lasted.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It's stupid to make two losers in the family at once. A son should be able to fuck his mother and sister. The main loser there is the father. He should keep this status.
Make own game where son fucks his mom and sis. Here it won't be.

Reactions: Gintoky

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
The thing is incest doesn't make sense here and I am a fan of incest-themed games myself. Laura is not attracted in the least to her son and brother and sister adore each other. Even with his mom being a bombshell who wonders about wearing next-to-nothing he's never made one sexual comment about her or sis. He's just a normal kid with no sexual appetite for his own family, kind of refreshing tbh

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The thing is incest doesn't make sense here and I am a fan of incest-themed games myself. Laura is not attracted in the least to her son and brother and sister adore each other. Even with his mom being a bombshell who wonders about wearing next-to-nothing he's never made one sexual comment about her or sis. He's just a normal kid with no sexual appetite for his own family, kind of refreshing tbh
Agree(y)

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I repeat, this is stupid and wrong! Then the son is out of place there at all. There is no place for two losers in the plot at once, and even more so in the same family. Then you will see for yourself that it was a serious mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I repeat, this is stupid and wrong! Then the son is out of place there at all. There is no place for two losers in the plot at once, and even more so in the same family. Then you will see for yourself that it was a serious mistake.
Don't like it don't play it. Nothing will change in this direction. No reason write about this further.

Reactions: patrickB

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Can I know if chapter 1 of this game works on 32 bit operating system?
Why do you even need a 32-bit system? Do you have old equipment connected to it? The game should run on 32-bit! The terms of the restrictions on the RPGM were not specified.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes