zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i have not played yet, but it seems from the change logs that this game is very similar to anna's exciting affection. is that correct? i liked parts of anna, but it was mostly a vn.

Reactions: Dark Anu

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I keep wondering why its such slow teasing with the neighbor but fast progression with every other character but this update proved it. He is a fat and ugly man who apparently only gets a pity wank after how many encounters now? When she practically fucks everyone else after meeting them for the first time... In that situation i figured they would do more imo.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
went to gallery and didn't find the sex scenes with the guest....is it just me or i'm missing something?
Dark Anu had no time to add all scenes obviously, next update will be more, fact that he did this option is fantastic, my bravo to him!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Will you developed this game multiple ending?
No this game is linear but is in my plans implement a love route "insatiable husband" in the future!

I forgot to put the image warning about the end of the game :FacePalm:

my 1p contrbution. hope u guys like it
This last one was really good if you made it faster it would be perfect!

Can someone find an updated MAC link please for .9?
I'll do it soon as possible!

what is laura's model name ?

went to gallery and didn't find the sex scenes with the guest....is it just me or i'm missing something?
the gallery is still under construction!

Excelente actualizacion. pd: la traduccion a español me sale error "failed audio se"
Maybe any audio file was translated by mistake talk with Klanz

Can we get reup of the walkthrough?
I'll update for 0.9 right now (y)

so no incest tag-i assume to fall inline with patreon that wont be an option?
Patrons will decide in a poll what kind of content they want for future DLC and random events on the map!

Thanks Lust&Pateron and mod who updated the links I'm really really tired...

4R0XV2@facebook.gif

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes