• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 23, 2020
Why was the ntr tag removed? I mean, sometimes we play the role of the husband, so, unless the wife can't end up with another guy (other than the husband) at the end of the game it should't be removed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Anu

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
PC download link times are insane. 3 plus hours when I got speeds that should let me download them in mins

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I think I found one error. If I start v0.9 with a load from before "Beach day (first part)" I can't find James and Emma. Which means I can't go forward in the story if I don't play v0.8 before playing v0.9.

It might be the computer that is messing with me. And luckily I had a copy of v0.8. But new players might get problems with this.

Medic1y

May 21, 2021
can someone help me with my download?
It keep being slow its like doing the whole download in 5 hours (and i know my wifi is faster than that)
where do you guys downloading from i need a fast link for download please

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obviously we will have some action with bar guys, gym trainer and new members from last update in next versions, question is how Dark Anu make it, I have no illusions that it will be great, guess a lot of users would love to see hardcore sex, starting with threesome like option, after maybe gangbang, but I didn't see anywhere this type of sex in other games, and married women have sex with a lot of men, hmm, dreams, dreams, dreams, take care everybody)

• Red Heart

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
can someone post the 1.0 news? thanks in advance

Freigeschaltet

Hello guy, I hope you are well!
Let's talk about 1.0 update, the scenes for this update:

- Emma
- Joe's Bar
- Dangerous alley
- Aunt Lisa
add npc taxi driver
add Albert's grocery Puzzle (Before mom's scene in 0.9 vesion)
add Joe's 0.1 puzzle (shovel search in 0.1 version)
And other minor things
Goals:

Thanks for your support,
D.A.

faunblaze

Sep 27, 2017
Hey guys !

How can I access into MENU ? How can I save in the game ? I tried everything but just cant pop up a menu or a save possibility. :S please help

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes