YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys !

How can I access into MENU ? How can I save in the game ? I tried everything but just cant pop up a menu or a save possibility. :S please help
During the parts where you get the isometric view and RPG gameplay, you have access to the menu with save, just like with all RPGMaker games (ESC, X, etc)

Reactions: Dark Anu

CR67

May 8, 2019
There's no way to play this game!
It hangs on Jak's scene, and when he passes he hangs on the scene after having sex with her husband.
Decompiling the scenes, some frames do not enter the game, getting the previous frame locked.

Não adianta jogar quadro a quadro, esperar transições automáticas, ler e reler texto, esperar um minuto entre os quadros ou um dia para desbloquear.

Dsculpe, o erro está na tradução para português!
Vou tentar o translator3000.

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I remember Dark Anu saying that he would put and skip option for Jack's contents, now I'm disappointed and my eyes are bleeding.
I said I would put an option to "skip the scene in the future".
I'm really sorry if you saw the scene with an ugly guy. When I implement the option to refuse ugly guys I will put it in the changelog.

I think I found one error. If I start v0.9 with a load from before "Beach day (first part)" I can't find James and Emma. Which means I can't go forward in the story if I don't play v0.8 before playing v0.9.

It might be the computer that is messing with me. And luckily I had a copy of v0.8. But new players might get problems with this.
This is because I added several new variables before your old save, so you don't have the necessary variables to trigger the scene, use save 7!

Hey Dark Anu could you please tell how to change clothes as it triggers while moving out to search for George
After watching the scene with Jack you go back home and it is the end of the update, I just forgot to put the warn image about the end of the game. You still can see one last scene, go and take the first aid kit in the James' room.

Compressed, pls

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I hope you include a path for incest if you do make a subscriberstar after the game develops more.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I said I would put an option to "skip the scene in the future".
I'm really sorry if you saw the scene with an ugly guy. When I implement the option to refuse ugly guys I will put it in the changelog.

This is because I added several new variables before your old save, so you don't have the necessary variables to trigger the scene, use save 7!

After watching the scene with Jack you go back home and it is the end of the update, I just forgot to put the warn image about the end of the game. You still can see one last scene, go and take the first aid kit in the James' room.

MEGA
Yeah, no real problem, I 'll wait for it appearing in the changelog in the future. I'm no snowflake but having seeing a scene with a guy who resembles Jack in real life when I was a pre-teen can leave marks on you, even 20 years after is a bonner killer for me lol

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Excelente actualizacion. pd: la traduccion a español me sale error "failed audio se"
He terminado de jugar el juego, y no me tiro ningún error... puedes ser más preciso y decirme o con una captura en donde esta el error que te sale?

Reactions: Dark Anu

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The sex scene with the mom is with albert
Yeah with Laura in this update. there is 2 guys on the beach that they almost give her an orgasm but it get stopped just in time or not depending on what you wanted to see, Zoey (Laura's son's friend) has an orgasm on the beach and does his sister Laura's daughter but not penetrative sex there. Laura in the grocery store is with the neighbour (the fat guy)

In the past Laura has had sex with the house guest, I forget his name (husband's work colleague) twice and I think she has also had sex with the owner of the bar but could be wrong on that one.

As for what the future holds well I can see Laura becoming a bigger Slut than her mom. Same probably with the daughter. Like Mother like daughter like granddaughter.
The general theme of this game, is that there are two types of men. Those you can fall in love with and have relationships with and those you can have fun with and can satisfy you sexually. The only way to have both things is to become a slut and cheat on your partner, because any man with a big dick or any good at giving women pleasure, is totally uninterested in committing to a loving relationship.

The utterly unbelievable thing about Samuel, is despite being a caring husband who always puts his wife first. For no apparent reason he becomes a completely selfish prick in the bedroom. I mean why would a sensitive guy like him, not try to satisfy his wife sexually? Even if he doesn't have a big dick, or he's not particularly dominant, he could at least make the effort. But no, despite all his earlier experiences, when Laura was pursued by real alpha males, he's somehow convinced himself that he's one of those guys and can get away with being a bastard as well. All he needed to do was learn how to give cunnilingus, and not to cum before his wife, and Laura would have never looked twice at any of these guys. But of course that's always too difficult for these losers

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why does James suggest that Emma is a cheater as well as Laura, when she doesn't actually have a boyfriend? Is he saying she's cheating on him? There's no incest in this game, so how could that possibly be the case?

djole222

Feb 20, 2020
I like how Laura is corruptible and stubborn, would like to see her in some action while drunk, like girl night out with her friend, with playing some games and betting with strangers, and you know what I mean by losing a bet, she is a woman of word :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I guess someone has already said it, but I don't understand why this game doesn't have the ntr tag. The main MC may be Laura, but in the beach scene we also play as the son and we have to attend, without an option, to see how a guy, I think his name is Liam, gropes and hints of going to fuck the one looks like your girl And like another guy, Ron, he gets his hands on the mother. And at that moment you are playing as James. And if that is not ntr, I do not understand anything
I understand that because of the type of game it is and who will be following it when making this comment, I will only have facepalm, but I think my question is logical

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I guess someone has already said it, but I don't understand why this game doesn't have the ntr tag. The main MC may be Laura, but in the beach scene we also play as the son and we have to attend, without an option, to see how a guy, I think his name is Liam, gropes and hints of going to fuck the one looks like your girl And like another guy, Ron, he gets his hands on the mother. And at that moment you are playing as James. And if that is not ntr, I do not understand anything
I understand that because of the type of game it is and who will be following it when making this comment, I will only have facepalm, but I think my question is logical
I agree, also thought the scene where jack is banging Laura in the bathroom against the door and Samuels trying to open it is also

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The general theme of this game, is that there are two types of men. Those you can fall in love with and have relationships with and those you can have fun with and can satisfy you sexually. The only way to have both things is to become a slut and cheat on your partner, because any man with a big dick or any good at giving women pleasure, is totally uninterested in committing to a loving relationship.

The utterly unbelievable thing about Samuel, is despite being a caring husband who always puts his wife first. For no apparent reason he becomes a completely selfish prick in the bedroom. I mean why would a sensitive guy like him, not try to satisfy his wife sexually? Even if he doesn't have a big dick, or he's not particularly dominant, he could at least make the effort. But no, despite all his earlier experiences, when Laura was pursued by real alpha males, he's somehow convinced himself that he's one of those guys and can get away with being a bastard as well. All he needed to do was learn how to give cunnilingus, and not to cum before his wife, and Laura would have never looked twice at any of these guys. But of course that's always too difficult for these losers
You gave me a great idea for another way (y)

Why does James suggest that Emma is a cheater as well as Laura, when she doesn't actually have a boyfriend? Is he saying she's cheating on him? There's no incest in this game, so how could that possibly be the case?
I think there is a translation problem, because in Portuguese we usually use the same word for someone who cheats and someone who betrays this word is "Traiu" for example:

Minha esposa me traiu = My wife cheated on me
Aquele político nos traiu = That politician betrayed us

James should have said: My mom and sis betrayed my trust.

My bad, I'll start revising Laura's entire text and add "outputs" for new paths in the future, starting from 1.0 update.

I thought she looks a lot like “Kelly” from “the humbling experience” game
I love this game, so sad it has been abandoned.

I guess this is all my fault because I should have put a multiple character tag. Maybe in the future you will have to play with other characters in their own stories. I have two options or I can just tell the story as I did in James' date with Zoe or you will have to play as James.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes