Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone know if audio added unto Lazy's works are commissions or just on the list of the audio creators themselves to add audio to?
From what I can tell from my little research, audiodude gets requests on his patreon to make them. Volkor has done a few, but I don't think it was requested (at least from what I can tell from their twitter).

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

prinzpudding

Feb 17, 2019
From one of Lazy's pixiv post:

That said, don't let the length and amount of positions fool you - I've gotten quicker at posing and animating stuff, and I was able to copy-paste a lot of stuff for max laziness. I feel like it shows, but I feel like that about all of my work and yet people still think I spend a ton of time when I make an animation. I spend more time trying to figure out how to cut corners than actually animating most of the time.
Imagine a universe in which LazyProcrast is no longer lazy... He would be One Punch Man of the hentaiverse.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
From what I can tell from my little research, audiodude gets requests on his patreon to make them. Volkor has done a few, but I don't think it was requested (at least from what I can tell from their twitter).
He's probably the single most requested author for all hentai audio guys on the internet, there are 3 or 4 that I follow that all regularly do lazy's stuff.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I added audio tracks to some videos that I could find. And also in some interesting videos for which I could not find audio tracks, I added a temporary sound plug...
A noble effort, mate. Thank you. Although a folder with preview-able videos would've been much more ergonomic.
Downloading now, so I can check the goodies. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rem- and Tmpusr123

Tmpusr123

Jan 22, 2022
can you add anal plug too?
I skipped the largest part of this author's videos and added an audio track only for those videos that I liked the most. If you want me to search for audio tracks to other videos, send me a list with the names of these videos. If I have time, I will add them to the archive.

Reactions: SkrerkS

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
I added audio tracks to some videos that I could find. And also in some interesting videos for which I could not find audio tracks, I added a temporary sound plug...
May I ask which application did you use to add sound to the vids?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes