Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
Is there anybody who have compilation of sound jobs done by Audiodude? They are amazing job, though. You can find them on his twitter or patreon.
here u are:
i found it from here:
thank for your recommend

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I think only a few now don't. The issue I am finding is that the animators now are releasing their work with audio. So that leaves me with a very small amount of animations to add audio to. Plus, I like to get permission, which sometimes doesn't happen.
You could always approach some that use shit audio. I've noticed some pretty high quality animations get put out with very, very disappointing audio. I'm sure you could word it more diplomatically as a sales pitch though.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
are some audio added animations, roughly 8gb, including sound jobs from audiodude, volkor, lerico213 and other sound editors. Audio tracks from the sounded vids are extracted and merged with the original ones from lazyprocrastinator. These are almost all the sounded version I can find throughout different sites(some older vids and ones with cel shading excluded). But I don't know why some animations that originally loop seamlessly don't do so after adding sound when using certain players, so that should be noted.

Last edited:

erik682

Dec 31, 2021
are some audio added animations, roughly 8gb, including sound jobs from audiodude, volkor, lerico213 and other sound editors. Audio tracks from the sounded vids are extracted and merged with the original ones from lazyprocrastinator. These are almost all the sounded version I can find throughout different sites(some older vids and ones with cel shading excluded). But I don't know why some animations that originally loop seamlessly don't do so after adding sound when using certain players, so that should be noted.
is it include darkdreamsvr's work ?

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
thx. you are my hero

you can find here
Alright I have gone through their posts about lazyprocrastinator, then I realize they only convert other sound editors' sounded vids into VR, and most of them are in my archive already. But I did ran into some sounded ones I don't have, mostly from someone called Laarel who I can rarely find anything about elsewhere. Guess I'll just work on the new ones I got then.

Reactions: SkrerkS

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
could anyone make a torrent or unpack and reupload it somewhere? i have shit internet and downloading that big without resume rarely succeed

Reactions: snapson

erik682

Dec 31, 2021
Alright I have gone through their posts about lazyprocrastinator, then I realize they only convert other sound editors' sounded vids into VR, and most of them are in my archive already. But I did ran into some sounded ones I don't have, mostly from someone called Laarel who I can rarely find anything about elsewhere. Guess I'll just work on the new ones I got then.
i know that , but his video longer and higher resolution than the orignal . also has nonVR high fps version.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
i know that , but his video longer and higher resolution than the orignal . also has nonVR high fps version.
sorry, the vids in my archive are the original files merged with audio tracks, if you want higher fps and res version i think downloading their stuff directly will do.

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
I could kiss you

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes