Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
will there be any duplicates from older files/archive with the sound version update
Yes please! I understand that some peeps don't like unofficial sound edits, but until the audio creators decide to un-mute the original vids, having those fan edits is always better than the dead silent ones.
Simply put: If you don't like the audio, you can simply mute it. But if you don't like silence (who does?), there's nothing you can do about that.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Yes please! I understand that some peeps don't like unofficial sound edits, but until the audio creators decide to un-mute the original vids, having those fan edits is always better than the dead silent ones.
Simply put: If you don't like the audio, you can simply mute it. But if you don't like silence (who does?), there's nothing you can do about that.
My biggest issue is sometimes audio editors slap giant watermarks on them or use lower resolution/bitrates.

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
are some audio added animations, roughly 8gb, including sound jobs from audiodude, volkor, lerico213 and other sound editors. Audio tracks from the sounded vids are extracted and merged with the original ones from lazyprocrastinator. These are almost all the sounded version I can find throughout different sites(some older vids and ones with cel shading excluded). But I don't know why some animations that originally loop seamlessly don't do so after adding sound when using certain players, so that should be noted.
This guy has it (and more!) . It's not 4k though, 1080p. ArxenLupanh93

ArxenLupanh93

Feb 17, 2020
My next plan is to work on crush anim and maybe gnomfist anim but i'm busy right now so if there's anything new it could be next month.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey I manage to not be procrastinator for once and get everything sorting for this collection. What I found out is their alot of duplicate in the main downloads. It was like someone rush to download the archive from Lazy and didn't even bother to check if they have duplicate within it, Before sharing it to OP to update the thread. For some reason one animation was missing from previewing his Pixiv page. Lucky their still is a active MEGA link for it. So I just redownload the missing videos and add it back into my collection (Yea you hear right, their at least two MEGA links that are still active. Regardless he said he got banned from it). Now my collection size is now 10.5 GB then the huge size it originally was.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2018
Torrent. Animations with audio (mostly). Original quality and without watermark.

I will be seeding for certain hours. I can add the audio to the videos, so let me know if you have any video with audio that I'm missing.

vampbba
I updated it. Try it again.

Last edited:

vampbba

Jul 11, 2020
Torrent. Animations with audio (mostly). Original quality and without watermark.

I will be seeding for certain hours. I can add the audio to the videos, so let me know if you have any video with audio that I'm missing.
Torrent has disabled trackers/cant download.

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Okey I manage to not be procrastinator for once and get everything sorting for this collection. What I found out is their alot of duplicate in the main downloads. It was like someone rush to download the archive from Lazy and didn't even bother to check if they have duplicate within it, Before sharing it to OP to update the thread. For some reason one animation was missing from previewing his Pixiv page. Lucky their still is a active MEGA link for it. So I just redownload the missing videos and add it back into my collection (Yea you hear right, their at least two MEGA links that are still active. Regardless he said he got banned from it). Now my collection size is now 10.5 GB then the huge size it originally was.
Have you uploaded a link of your archive?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes