Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I like it actually, dont know who she is but the animation is nice and it her body is sexy. As long as i's not some landwhales, loli shit, and futa shit, im good.
She's person who takes care of Tifa or is just her subtenant. She lives below Tifa's room. She was also kind of salty when Cloud came back. She probably thought that they are going to fuck 24/7 or some shit which is a valid concern.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
She's person who takes care of Tifa or is just her subtenant. She lives below Tifa's room. She was also kind of salty when Cloud came back. She probably thought that they are going to fuck 24/7 or some shit which is a valid concern.
I... Don't think that's quite how it went, going by the in-game dialogue. She actually asked Cloud to man up, get his shit together and look after Tifa for once. The whole town knew Cloud never lay a single digit on Tifa, nor anyone else for that matter. Guy had way too much on his poor mind to actually play ball in that kinda park.

Last edited:

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I... Don't think that's quite how it went, going by the in-game dialogue. She actually asked Cloud to man up, get his shit together and look after Tifa for once. The whole town knew Cloud never lay a single digit on Tifa, nor anyone else for that matter. Guy had way too much on his poor mind to actually play ball in that kinda park.
Yeah he was too busy focusing on money that Tifa owed him.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Ah yes... Only sweet Nyotengu can cleanse the blight I got from that CURSED april's fool video.
Finally we can have the GILF tag
*SSSSHHHH! (what are you doing! Don't give the mods any weird ideas, now!)*

Last edited:

userlist21

Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone have the series of videos of the POV with Aerith?

Imgur link for reference:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SkrerkS
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes