Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
OKAY. Watching sadako doggy pov at midnight was a FUCKING mistake. BRUhhhh..how can you guys not get creep out with that sound? That sound was literally my childhood nightmare due to Ju-on
Is there a different version please? Im fine with the first one, cowgirl pov, but I cant stand the other one jesus lmao

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
OKAY. Watching sadako doggy pov at midnight was a FUCKING mistake. BRUhhhh..how can you guys not get creep out with that sound? That sound was literally my childhood nightmare due to Ju-on
Is there a different version please? Im fine with the first one, cowgirl pov, but I cant stand the other one jesus lmao
Creep out? Bro!!! It's the opposite: How can you NOT get rock-hard from that sound? That's the hottest sex moans in the entire R34 dimension.
The finer things in life are always an acquired taste. You WILL learn to love that video. Trust me.

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Anyone have/know where I can find the Nyotengu onsen vids with audio (done by Volkor)?
This is all I have: | |

(Some of the hot spring scenes didn't get audio'd by Volkor; but were done by Lerico & AudioDude. You'll find them in the "Others" folder.)

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
This is all I have: Link-1 | Link-2 |

(Some of the hot spring scenes didn't get audio'd by Volkor; but were done by Lerico & AudioDude. You'll find them in the "Others" folder.)
Honestly, even if you have any of them audio’s by others, that’s fine. I just want Nyotengu sounds lmao. By any chance, got any other Lazy Procrast vids with sound in your collection, specifically Tifa, Aerith , and other DOA girls? I have a lot of video already but I want to make sure my collection is more, idk complete lmao. Thanks!

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
This is all I have: Link-1 | Link-2 |

By the “Others” file, do you mean the “Vids with sound” file? I don’t see one called “Others”.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
By the “Others” file, do you mean the “Vids with sound” file? I don’t see one called “Others”.
Are we both talking about the same file? Because the zip I uploaded (211,51Mb) has two folders inside the main one:
"Volkor": contains the Nyotengu vids done by him.
"Others": has audio edits by Lerico and AudioDude.

Reactions: Putaokami

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
By any chance, got any other Lazy Procrast vids with sound in your collection, specifically Tifa, Aerith , and other DOA girls?
-- | -- ( )
----- | -- ( )

N.B.: Some clips have multiple audio versions (especially Aerith).

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Are we both talking about the same file? Because the zip I uploaded (211,51Mb) has two folders inside the main one:
"Volkor": contains the Nyotengu vids done by him.
"Others": has audio edits by Lerico and AudioDude.
Oh, alright, thanks! I thought you meant on F95, but I see now.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Has that new nyotengu animation come up with sound yet?
search lazyprocrastinator on twitter, all of the audio editors tend to release free versions or previews - his stuff is so popular basically everything is the top of their request lists

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes