Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
No.... i mean the animation is still very very good but if it was luna or cindy ffxv it would be heaven for me.
Hope he make it some day.
Iris is the girl at the bottom of my list in ffxv. sr guys.
Yeah, Iris is rather low tier in my list as well... I'm more of a Gentiana/Aranea simp myself, so I can relate to that. But hey: free soy sauce is still free sauce. So I ain't complaining at all.

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
1652772796293.png
do any of you have a video of this post in higher quality than redgif? please send it to me, many thanks

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021

do any of you have a video of this post in higher quality than redgif? please send it to me, many thanks
Please don't just link to websites like Twitter or Pixiv: they won't show adult content without a login. Just post a screenshot and people will be more than willing to help.

Reactions: LewdKitten98

BDD101711

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah, Iris is rather low tier in my list as well... I'm more of a Gentiana/Aranea simp myself, so I can relate to that. But hey: free soy sauce is still free sauce. So I ain't complaining at all.
same, and I think that's because Gent/Nay-nay are WOMEN for me personally. Iris/Luna look like jailbait and idk how anyone can find Cindy attractive with her bolt-ons bimbo look. Any content from Lazy is great but his Aranea stuff is insta-nut tier for me, here's to hoping he does more with her because no one else can/will apparently

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
same, and I think that's because Gent/Nay-nay are WOMEN for me personally. Iris/Luna look like jailbait and idk how anyone can find Cindy attractive with her bolt-ons bimbo look. Any content from Lazy is great but his Aranea stuff is insta-nut tier for me, here's to hoping he does more with her because no one else can/will apparently
Anybody who's encountered Aranea in-game will attest first-hand to her spear-wielding skills.
And no, that's not an innuendo. Or is it?
And Gentiana's no joke either. Spoiler-free reason: she does not age.
As you said, it's a shame that Aranea never gets the love she deserves. It's downright insane how LazyProc is pretty much the only animator who gave her any screentime...

Last edited:

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
to me cindy looks strong, independent, she can repair cars which means she has knowledge too, besides that she is the most "real life", without any strong abilities. luna was normal at first but when I saw the cutscene of her stabbing the main villain Ardyn after knowing his miserable life I felt like she was a bitch ( who stabbed ardyn she looks exactly like luna. i believe she is luna's past life. or something like that so I consider one ) when I watch her animation I'm like "take this bitch", like WW in InJustice2. The rest of the other female characters I find familiar, maybe I'm Asian, or I've played many games with similar female characters, so I don't like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

dellonsy

Mar 19, 2021
Does anybody know where can I find that specific animation where Sadako is getting railed in different positions in this collection? Or was that another 3d artist? I don't really want the rest of the animations. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes