Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BDD101711

Dec 19, 2020
Anybody who's encountered Aranea in-game will attest first-hand to hear spear-wielding skills.
And no, that's not an innuendo. Or is it?
And Gentiana's no joke either. Spoiler-free reason: she does not age.
As you said, it's a shame that Aranea never gets the love she deserves. It's downright insane how LazyProc is pretty much the only animator who gave her any screentime...
plus, for both cases, dem tiddies. And the way Aranea always refers to you as "boys" arouses me in a way that I don't fully understand lol.

on a more serious note, the fight against her is like, one of, if not THE most fun fights I've experienced in the series with all the aerial combat. she deserves so much more love on more than one front lol

Reactions: SkrerkS

dellonsy

Mar 19, 2021
Death by SnuSnu Sadako's Visit: Link-1 | Link-2 |
This was it, confusingly hot. iirc there was another grimdark spoof version of this where she dances in front of the camera, while Nurgle's body horror's walls of flesh start appearing from thin air. looked metal and silly for some reason. Thank you again.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
This was it, confusingly hot. iirc there was another grimdark spoof version of this where she dances in front of the camera, while Nurgle's body horror's walls of flesh start appearing from thin air. looked metal and silly for some reason. Thank you again.
You're very welcome, mate. Nothing beats anxiety like fapping to one of Sadako's videos right before going to sleep.
P.S.: If you haven't already, make sure to grab the other two Sadako quickies (Especially the one with the doggy-style POV. It has the sexiest moans you'll ever hear on this side of the Warp)

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021

*Original 6mins animation with audio splitted into 15 separate loops. To cut precisely, re-encoding was needed so there is quality loss*
Once again, good work and thank you for these. Gentiana & Aranea are my all-time faves from FF series. I'm kinda sad he didn't see fit to pair them both instead of including Luna, but no matter.
Cheers Alan.

Reactions: alan voor

RogerW

May 29, 2021
Do you know the audio source? volkor or audiodude or others? For my own naming purpose.
Is there any complete archive of the 4k, and Iris Amicitia - Carried HD (Sound)? I know someone shared it a sounded 4k in the thread, but i guess it is not from the same archive.
Audiodude

Reactions: parker6666

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021

Big news, he's bout to open a way to support him in the near future!
He said he'll not release any exclusive content for supporters, just wanted to have a place where people can support him if they want to.

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
I'm sorry for another request. But there should be 4 scene of Nico and Marie
Could someone please upload another 3 of them?

Thank You

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I'm sorry for another request. But there should be 4 scene of Nico and Marie
Could someone please upload another 3 of them?

Thank You
3 more scenes with BOTH of them? I've never seen that. Are you sure you're not talking about simple pictures? LazyProc doesn't do angle variants.
Also, I can't see a thing in Pixiv. It wants me to register first :confused:
When "quoting" Twitter or Pixiv, please remember to post screenshots. Always.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes