• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Something wrong in this video, the audio de-syncs, and it seems it's missing ten seconds
Thank you for that. I had seen the LewdDimension87 edit, & thought the Stella one would be the same sequence. Just to be clear: The "missing 10 seconds" were actually not part of the original in the first place. But no matter, because:
Theoretically there are 2 solutions :
1) easiest: remove the 10 extra seconds completely from the audio then remux with original size video
...And here it is:
2) hardest: keep the extra 10 seconds from audio, but this would need extra video editing, as it would need remerging of the 2 videos into one at the precise milliseconds, and then add the whole audio on top and make sure its synced
Why not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I'm guessing you missed this post?
Thanks! Forgot that was there. I just didn’t want to download it because it’s over 600 MB, guess I’ll wait until someone compresses it or a 1080p version comes out, I don’t really want to spend space if you know where I’m coming from.

SupreTiso

Jul 10, 2017
is sounded videos pt2 and upscaled vids with sound. Pt2 includes correction done to my original batch, older sound edits I didn't found before and new audioed versions. Just copy this to my original batch then you'll have the complete and corrected archive up to date . The upscaled vids with sound contains all 4k upsacle I can found and I added sound to all of them.
Can someone please reupload this ?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

He now has two supporting sites!
Link to his fanbox:
Link to his Subscribe Star(not yet available):
So he'd change his mind on this? Also thank for sharing this.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
He has said that the supported versions don't get anything extra, but people have asked for ages so he decided to set them up. Since he has always offered no watermark 1080p the only thing new he might be able to offer is either a 4k upscale or sound, both of which are kind of already done in the community.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
He has said that the supported versions don't get anything extra, but people have asked for ages so he decided to set them up. Since he has always offered no watermark 1080p the only thing new he might be able to offer is either a 4k upscale or sound, both of which are kind of already done in the community.
Not quite. He said he opened sponsorship since he wanted to make the most of this animating thing and with people supporting him he can keep doing it for the foreseeable future and make his life a tad easier.
I don't think he'll be putting out something new, but supporters do get polls, early access and some preview/teaser stuff.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
So I was bored this morning and downloaded some random sound pack off the internet and attempted a sound edit, because it sounded fun, and it kind of was. I need to figure out where to get some kind of huge archive of sex sounds and moans for this kind of stuff. :unsure: There's so many good videos out there with no audio.

I tried with one of those new Lunafreya animations, which will probably get sound eventually from a professional, but for now, screw it. I liked how this turned out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm always checking up to see if any lazyp videos had sound added. There's so many good ones that still need audio. Someone do this one already! :mad:

Miyoshino_20220613_111414.png
edit: oh yeah, I remuxed a audiodude sound edit earlier for a Tamaki animation that was new to me. Not sure if this was posted already by alan voor or others here.

Last edited:

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
So I was bored this morning and downloaded some random sound pack off the internet and attempted a sound edit, because it sounded fun, and it kind of was. I need to figure out where to get some kind of huge archive of sex sounds and moans for this kind of stuff. :unsure: There's so many good videos out there with no audio.
Thanks for your effort. Much appreciated! I have also tried doing this but I just lack the required patience. Too many times the characters' mouths have been closed while the VA is going bonkers. Then I end up switching the voice files and I'm back at square one... then I just sigh and quit without saving. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: stormofshadow

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021

I tried with one of those new Lunafreya animations, which will probably get sound eventually from a professional, but for now, screw it. I liked how this turned out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm always checking up to see if any lazyp videos had sound added. There's so many good ones that still need audio. Someone do this one already! :mad:

View attachment 1868362
edit: oh yeah, I remuxed a audiodude sound edit earlier for a Tamaki animation that was new to me. Not sure if this was posted already by alan voor or others here.
Well done, Raven. That also just happens to be my favorite LunaFreya vid so far. And I must say, it turned out pretty neat for a half-serious experiment.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Krull

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Ok, so I was really bored today and spent all day doing this audio stuff. I really liked the miyoshino animations so I tried to add sound to them. They are all very 'samey' sounding, but I kind of like how they turned out. I used the same voice clip for all of them and similar 'fuck sounds' :unsure:. I think I need to add ambience and stuff to make them sound better.

I kind of enjoyed this. I think I'm gonna try to find professional sound and voice packs, and try to add audio to more of his stuff in the future.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
made a small compilation of lazyp works that would look good with sound, that nobody has edited thus far (well as far as I know). It's for sure not a full list, and some of these are actually quite new. In case anyone wants to have a look:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Ok, so I was really bored today and spent all day doing this audio stuff. I really liked the miyoshino animations so I tried to add sound to them. They are all very 'samey' sounding, but I kind of like how they turned out. I used the same voice clip for all of them and similar 'fuck sounds' :unsure:. I think I need to add ambience and stuff to make them sound better.

I kind of enjoyed this. I think I'm gonna try to find professional sound and voice packs, and try to add audio to more of his stuff in the future.
I'm also interested in "professional sound and voice packs" if you find any and want to share with us (y)

Reactions: SkrerkS

keyzjn

Jul 1, 2021

Damn! Good works bro

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes