Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
This was the 30/05 update with the 2 tamaki videos. I don't think it was added to OP. (?)
But did anyone actually share the original videos? (not upscales)

EDIT: sorry didn't realize they were along with the other process videos. Definitely confused me that we have no entry in op about the 30/05 date nor are the links in chronological order so it was tough to realize. So feel free to ignore me.

PS : If people are interested, might be able to upload personal archive of lp audio edits during next days or weekend. Total is actually over ~17gb right now, which is honestly hard to share, so might have to split it in parts, maybe start with doa or ff characters or something. Will see.

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Does anyone have a download link for a high quality version of “Tifa Doggy POV” with sound? Thanks!

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Is this audio edit archive you're talking about your own edit or compilation of existing ones that have been posted in the thread before?
Compilation from various sources, including twitter accounts, kemono, this site and more, was trying to get everything there is. Took a lot of time to find out the audio editors in many cases. Its with some adjustments/caveats though, it misses some of the cartoonish audio edits (I was never thrilled with those), and some of the short loops when there is already a longer version of those videos out there with a finish.

Does anyone have a download link for a high quality version of “Tifa Doggy POV” with sound? Thanks!
(no idea if there is a higher quality somewhere out there maybe there is)

Last edited:

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
Sice.png DaemonGirl Licking.png
Two pictures posted through fanbox/subscribe star: DaemonGirl Licking and Sice

*btw here are some links to re-renders of his older works he posted through pixiv(have relatively better quality), don't know if he's planning on making more of these.

*And another thing. I'm currently working on the complete archive of his sound edits. I've gathered all the sound edits I can find throughout different sites including older ones and those I didn't include for some reasons(tho I'm well aware that I'm still missing certain paywall ones), will remux them with the original files/split those longer animation into simple loops(ofc with sound)

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 1871843 View attachment 1871842
Two pictures posted through fanbox/subscribe star: DaemonGirl Licking and Sice
*btw here are some links to the re-renders of his older works(have relatively better quality), don't know if he's planning on making more of these.

And this is why LazyProc is such a huge favorite. He features characters you seldom see from anyone else, if ever. First, Queen... and now, Sice?
You the man, LazyProc. Show those D.va and Tifa spammers how to keep a fresh & varied roster.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021

Are these re-render posted by LP himself in pixiv before?

keyzjn

Jul 1, 2021

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Volkor recently made a small compilation of aerith with lazyp works. Would be nice if anyone shared.
Also, I expect the gymming with Iris big video to be done by audiodude relatively soon, just needs time most likely.

Last edited:

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
As promised, for those that like to collect videos with sound, here is a peak on part1 of the whole collection:

-> "all doa works with sound" (well all I could find that is so far) hopefully not missing anything terribly important: (part 1 of archive)

Biggest challenge honestly is getting the really old ones with sound like 3 years+ ago, some of them are quite hard to find even if a sound editor did edit them.

Feel free to reshare/add to OP if you like it as it will probably not be up for very long as I have no account. Collection is huge unfortunately and will have to be split in at least 4 parts (final fantasy ones in particular are way bigger in total size and tougher to share).

Let me know if I missed anything. Have fun. ^^

Last edited:

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
You have some some diplicates, obsolete files and missing ones in this folder, but no big deal.
Well, this is an initial try to have an (almost) complete comprehensive list of audio works.
Any feedback is welcome so I can improve it, but I could find no more videos here or in some other sources I looked for DOA, with sound.

Can you elaborate when you have the time? What do I miss? What do you mean obsolete? feel free to pm

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
So, I didn't realize lazyp was stealthily remastering his older animations on pixiv. Some animations that were posted in 2019 have new models / lighting now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It says he posted these around the end of last month, so probably not new to anyone here in the know. I just now found this out. Now I'm getting a headache, and have to check all of his stuff again. :(

Anyway, I remuxed the sound to the animations that were new to me, and a few I had no sound for yet. Had a few iris,luna,marie from audiodude, and a couple of nyotengu from lerico. Audiodude added sound to an iris clip from the ~5min gymming with iris vid also, but it was just a small loop that was cut from the full vid. So I couldn't remux that one, had to re-encode that specific part, but quality loss should be minimal. Hopefully the whole vid gets sound at some point for a proper remux. Anyway, I'll just dump the stuff here. I gotta go through older pixiv stuff again, and figure out what stuff he redid.

edit: Wasn't as bad as I thought. Nico animations had a remaster, and there was a new lunafreya blowjob animation that I didn't even have in my collection , so I updated that mega. I couldn't find audio for the lunafreya bj animation, but I still posted it there for anyone who may have missed it. Whew..lol I think I'm officially caught up on this artist...for now...sorry for the text wall / possibly pointless post with nothing new in it.

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
When he remasters them he normally re-posts them from what I can recall. He's redone alot of animations he did in SFM with blender models now.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
RD8K, or any archiver. Do you manage to sort all animations as an archiver with all different audio artist and different remux? It is quite time expensive to dedupe (in terms of same audio same animation but different compression rate) and sort. I need at least 2.5 days to check and sort them. PS: sry for being a bit bitter here.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
RD8K, or any archiver. Do you manage to sort all animations as an archiver with all different audio artist and different remux? It is quite time expensive to dedupe (in terms of same audio same animation but different compression rate) and sort. I need at least 2.5 days to check and sort them. PS: sry for being a bit bitter here.
I have everything sorted beside the 2018 stuff. I got most if it sorted since I don't have a reference for when those videos were posted. As for the audio edit, I have most of the recent audio edits posted here sorted but not all them. However I now heard he remaster some of his older stuff. So I need to sort that out as well. Unless you really want my archive now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes