Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019

Volkor sure works pretty fast, huh?
Rub. unfortunately I wait for the audio version of Iris - Secret Time. if when Iris - Secret Time audio version comes out and no one has done it for Halloween 2022, maybe I will do both. His luna animations this time I don't really like even though he does a lot, but it's okay I still hope to put my trust in the lazy god.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
If anyone wants to give some honest feedback to the "lazy" man about his works etc, here is the latest .

:unsure: I went to remux this to the original video, and the video bitrate and size ended up being the exact same. Could it be... an audio designer actually remuxed audio properly?!
Hmmmm, I wouldn't say so look at attached (original volkor vs original lazy video - size is actually double).
So maybe alan voor already remuxed this before sharing.
PS1: Your folder is missing evilaudio gentiana vampire one I think. :D Evilaudio is also working on a 3some one now, its possible its the aerith/luna one but not sure.
PS2: Might share the whole october sound folder in next hour or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenOfOld

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
:unsure: I went to remux this to the original video, and the video bitrate and size ended up being the exact same. Could it be... an audio designer actually remuxed audio properly?!
Sorry.:cry: Since I don't know the proper filename of the animation from Volkor's end so the version I uploaded is the original animation remuxed with the audio. If you need the "upscaled" version from Volkor I can toss it in the folder but again, I don't know the filename from Volkor's end.(on the side note, he names his sound edits in a way that is clearly not meant to be understood by us)

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenOfOld

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Sorry since I don't know the proper filename of the animation from Volkor's end so the version I uploaded is the original animation remuxed with the audio. If you need the "upscaled" version from Volkor I can toss it in the folder but again, I don't know the filename from Volkor's end.
Oh. :LOL: I see. That explains it. No, no need to bother on uploading the upscale. I don't really bother with upscales. I see no quality difference. Interpolations, on the other hand, have a higher impact for me. I'm glad Lazy does 60fps by default.

Reactions: DreamRider

Kzor

May 27, 2021
cheers, here is . Make sure to remove the "REMOVEME" part at the end of the url link.

PS: Thanks to Raven and Alan for their remuxes to save hard disk space.
god dammit, you can't drop this right before NNN

• Haha
Reactions: DreamRider

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
cheers, here is . Make sure to remove the "REMOVEME" part at the end of the url link.

Thanks for gentiana evil audio heads up. Added it. Some things slip under the cracks at Sankaku Complex it seems.

Damn, I think I might have to start using twitter and following these audio designers. I can't stand social media, but I'll give it a try. I'll have to figure out how to get it setup. All I see are ads and messages for shit I care nothing about.

edit: ohh..I figured out how to use the search feature on twitter for the first time! Yay! This may help me with updates for him. I've been relying solely on sank complex for awhile now.

Last edited:

The_Chief

Dec 31, 2019

What is the remux version of sadako video?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes