Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
lazy posted more luna content in 4chan, save it while you can

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, 4Chan? why would he post such great works like these to 4Chan? where it can be permanently lost to time since threads get locked quick there. Now this just makes me worried he'd post many works before on 4Chan and none of us noticed it, sigh...

Regardless, really hot works by him!

Shall post it here for archive purposes, thank you REcopilator for sharing it here!
View attachment 2 - aGalr8N.mp4

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys, does somebody have this Daemon girl TJ POV video? It was in one of the archives that has now been replaced and I can't find it in the new ones. My video was accidentally reduced in size and I don't have the original. Can someone help me?

Daemongirl TJ POV.jpg

0snk0

Jul 2, 2021
Found this link with some of his works in VR/1080p 60fps:

Edit: Link's Dead

Grab what you want while it lasts, link also contains alot more from other artists
Found this link with some of his works in VR/1080p 60fps:

Edit: Link's Dead

Grab what you want while it lasts, link also contains alot more from other artists
Do you have a new link for this, sorry it didn't save it before

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
oh, that's so bad! Take care.
Yes, need to prioritize archiving fanbox stuff, before the links get nuked, especially that have not been archived in kemono.
and those have l0li, r4p3, amputee, incest, b3stiality.

Edit: I have saw artist like Alpha91, announce that he has added his fanbox's artworks to fantia. However, some artists, like custom_udon doesn't say whether he will add his fanbox's past works to fantia. He just says he has opened Cien and fantia accounts, and I haven't found it.

I have read , but article 14.26 doesn't specify whether they are restricting fictional stuff or IRL. They just ambiguously describe it as "products".

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes