Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joemamahahaha

Jul 20, 2020

Can anyone share the link on the content that he's talking about in here?
To stupid to figure it out

Ctr44

Dec 28, 2020
Wait, 4Chan? why would he post such great works like these to 4Chan? where it can be permanently lost to time since threads get locked quick there. Now this just makes me worried he'd post many works before on 4Chan and none of us noticed it, sigh...

Regardless, really hot works by him!

Shall post it here for archive purposes, thank you REcopilator for sharing it here!
View attachment 2149914
he interacts with people semi regularly there. aside from probably just liking it he also has to post something to prove hes actually him

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Recent mostly from November (up to december 03, 2022)

I think at least 2 videos are missing here though, a gentiana vampire hj lerico one and an audiodude lunafreya fj one that were not publicly shared.
Hopefully someone can find those. Cheers!

PS Edit: Will upload more on same link. DONE.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2021
Recent mostly from November (up to december 03, 2022)

I think at least 2 videos are missing here though, a gentiana vampire hj lerico one and an audiodude lunafreya fj one that were not publicly shared.
Hopefully someone can find those. Cheers!

PS Edit: Will upload more on same link. DONE.
I see (hear) volkor still doesn't know how to adjust the slapping sfx loudness...
at least audiodude stopped putting bird noises in closed rooms

sellev110

Jan 29, 2022
View attachment 2212960

Overview:
Lazy Procrastinator is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from Final Fantasy, NieR, Dead or Alive, etc. Despite his name, Lazy Procrastinator is one of the most active 3D animators of the Internet.

Updated: 2022-12-04
Artist: LazyProcrast - - -
Censorship: No
Language: none
Resolution: 1080p (mostly), 4K, 60FPS
Pages: 30+ pictures
Length: 300+ animations (1h+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change log:
Note to uploaders: LazyP is extremely productive and it's hard to keep track, as he has often released his content for free on various platforms. Moreover, he never adds audio, which is done by several sound engineers, such as Audiodude, Volkor, Lerico, etc. The result is messy, with many files. Organise new releases by month (including audios), using the archive of RavenOfOld here.

Torrent (2022-10-04)
DOWNLOAD
Before 2022-07:
Old vids without sound: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Audiodude: - - -
DarkDreams: - - PIXELDRAIN -
EvilAudio: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Lerico: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Volkor: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other sound engineers: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Tumblr works: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Beast & lolis: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Releases by month (including audios):
2022-07: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
2022-08: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
2022-09: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
2022-10: - - PIXELDRAIN -

2022-11: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2022-11 compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed collection to 2022-10-30: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2183959 View attachment 2183950 View attachment 2183953 View attachment 2183954 View attachment 2183957 View attachment 2183955 View attachment 2183958
View attachment 2183956 View attachment 2183960 View attachment 2183961 View attachment 2183963 View attachment 2183962 View attachment 2183964 View attachment 2198579

Anyone can you show me the character list from these links? because I'm only looking for Final Fantasy material.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone can you show me the character list from these links? because I'm only looking for Final Fantasy material.
He mostly makes Final Fantasy stuff, you have to download everything

Reactions: sellev110

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
Most of his works are final fantasy characters (mostly FFXV characters) So if you're looking for just FF stuff you would still have to pretty much dl everything and delete all non-FF material because everything is mixed. There's also the thing with some videos having 2 versions (with and without sound), so you'll have to decided if you'd like to have all videos including the ones without sound. I'd suggest you dl links one by one and just delete anything that isn't FF since around 80% of his work is FF.

As for the list of characters, LazyP's works include: LunaFreya, Gentiana, Shiva, Cindy, Iris and Aranea from XV. YShtola from XIV. Serah, Vanille, Jihl Nabaat and Fang from XIII. A couple from type-0 whose names i dont know. Yuna and Lulu from X. Ultimacia and Rinoa from VIII. Aerith, Ifalna, Tifa, Yuffi, Nayo, Scarlet, Kyrie and Madam from VII (also from Remake version). And some others i don't recognize.

sellev110

Jan 29, 2022
Most of his works are final fantasy characters (mostly FFXV characters) So if you're looking for just FF stuff you would still have to pretty much dl everything and delete all non-FF material because everything is mixed. There's also the thing with some videos having 2 versions (with and without sound), so you'll have to decided if you'd like to have all videos including the ones without sound. I'd suggest you dl links one by one and just delete anything that isn't FF since around 80% of his work is FF.

As for the list of characters, LazyP's works include: LunaFreya, Gentiana, Shiva, Cindy, Iris and Aranea from XV. YShtola from XIV. Serah, Vanille, Jihl Nabaat and Fang from XIII. A couple from type-0 whose names i dont know. Yuna and Lulu from X. Ultimacia and Rinoa from VIII. Aerith, Ifalna, Tifa, Yuffi, Nayo, Scarlet, Kyrie and Madam from VII (also from Remake version). And some others i don't recognize.

ok then I will check that one by one.

I was confused before because the names of each link were different, I thought it was the name of the artist/creator and I didn't know which one made Final Fantasy stuff.

thanks for informing that to me.

Reactions: JennyAleriza

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
ok then I will check that one by one.

I was confused before because the names of each link were different, I thought it was the name of the artist/creator and I didn't know which one made Final Fantasy stuff.

thanks for informing that to me.
The names on the links are those of sound engineers, because LazyP never adds sound, but he allows these sound guys to use his works.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes