Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
Lazy is a machine, new stuff for christmas, enjoy:

- (A2 poll animations)
-
(Dec 23 - contains Angel bonus)

These Ayane works are just *chiefs kiss*, he also remade that one Ayane work from a while back, but I personally think the older version is VASTLY superior! the lighting, her prominent bones showing, the reddish flushed face are all absent in the new version unfortunately. as well as in my opinion, her wearing a bikini while being railed is just so much hotter

Still, love me some Ayane though , she's cute as hell and I really hope he makes more of her, beautiful stuff by Lazy!

View attachment 3c9f2de3543c68cc6fc05164c9d8d217.mp4

RebellionDark

May 21, 2017
These Ayane works are just *chiefs kiss*, he also remade that one Ayane work from a while back, but I personally think the older version is VASTLY superior! the lighting, her prominent bones showing, the reddish flushed face are all absent in the new version unfortunately. as well as in my opinion, her wearing a bikini while being railed is just so much hotter

Still, love me some Ayane though , she's cute as hell and I really hope he makes more of her, beautiful stuff by Lazy!

View attachment 2258925
Hard agree with you there, thought it was just me.

While I do appreciate the massive & consistent output each month, I just prefer his older style of lighting.

Something about it just feels way more intimate and more polished.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I hope this lazy MF gets off his ass and puts out more videos in 2023 than this year!

But in all seriousness: great animator, great videos, great models, impressive output! Would be cool to see more longer animations, but I guess that can be said about every good animator doing shorts. My only criticism would be that he does too many horizontal videos, those don't work well on monitors/TVs (especially on ultrawide screens).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keyzjn

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
I hope this lazy MF gets off his ass and puts out more videos in 2023 than this year!

But in all seriousness: great animator, great videos, great models, impressive output! Would be cool to see more longer animations, but I guess that can be said about every good animator doing shorts. My only criticism would be that he does too many horizontal videos, those don't work well on monitors/TVs (especially on ultrawide screens).
Almost flew over my head

Reactions: KPYS

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This motherfucker animated Santa eating pastry while being ridden :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I can't :LOL::LOL::LOL:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes