Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
Google Drive

I updated my archive of Lazy works, for anyone interested. Thanks to renatobustillos for the idea of combining multiple audio tracks into a single video. It helped me save a lot of space. I combined all videos that had multiple audio tracks of the same length into one video, and titled each track by audio designer. Just a matter of right clicking in video player and selecting the desired audio track. This will help me save a lot of space on my gdrive in the future. I had someone tell me they couldn't see audio track titles, but I tested in potplayer, vlc, and mpc be and they all worked on my end. I posted an example of how this works here:

View attachment 2350849

Lazy is also doing 4k now, which kind of sucks for space issues. I honestly think 1080 is good enough for his animations, but I decided to keep only 4k since they are higher quality, and remuxing audio for both 1080p and 4k resolutions is just too much for me and would eat up too more space.

Thank you so much for the archiving, lots of works are completely missing on the big sites on the internet so this is a godsend for archiving!

Speaking of missing content, young Luna isn't in the archive it seems like, Lazy made many works of her and as far as I know, two of them are even fully voiced... did you choose to omit young Luna out of your archive due to google policy or was there another reason?

Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Is that media player classic home cinema? (mpc hc) I had someone tell me that didn't work for them either. Not sure if this would be a problem for you, but can you try downloading vlc, potplayer, or windows media player classic black edition (mpc be)? Those are the only video players I use and they all work fine on my end.

Speaking of missing content, young Luna isn't in the archive it seems like, Lazy made many works of her and as far as I know, two of them are even fully voiced... did you choose to omit young Luna out of your archive due to google policy or was there another reason?
I got banned on mega for posting her content since its pretty close to loli. So I can't post those on the gdrive, but can upload to gofile or something if someone wants them.

I have some read mes in there that explain it.

Oh crap.

Please let the 4K in your archive until I make mirrors, then you can delete
Lol. I kept 4k, not delete anything. Lazy is doing 1080p and 4k of all new releases. I'm only keeping 4k versions.

Last edited:

keyzjn

Jul 1, 2021
Is that media player classic home cinema? (mpc hc) I had someone tell me that didn't work for them either. Not sure if this would be a problem for you, but can you try downloading vlc, potplayer, or windows media player classic black edition (mpc be)? Those are the only video players I use and they all work fine on my end.
I tried mpc be and everything working now. Thank you.

Oct 30, 2020
I got banned on mega for posting her content since its pretty close to loli. So I can't post those on the gdrive, but can upload to gofile or something if someone wants them.

I have some read mes in there that explain it.

I see, that explains it, but it would still be nice if you could still upload these banned content on another Hosting site, specially the ones with sound since those are getting scrubbed from the internet slowly from every mainstream hentai site. (Rule34 had all of them before but it was completely removed now)

Anyway, thanks for the archive! and keep up the good work

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Any loli released in January?

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021
you are asking too much for the works he shares for free. Please support him with money if you want better quality videos. And if you still use his work to fap and have no money to support, it's best to keep quiet. Statements like that only make people look down on you
As someone who makes shit for people for free, I'd find it more disrespectful if people treated me like a baby and just circle jerked my work and not feel like they can't even just comment on things that could be improved upon.

Like shit that guy just expressed his opinion that something looked weird. Like holy shit how hard is it for people to swallow their pride and take a comment without having to sift through 50 layers of comfort words and breakdown.

Just say what's wrong.

And someone who won't take an opinion without monetary compensation sounds pretty scummy.

sasquatch02312

Aug 22, 2020
you are asking too much for the works he shares for free. Please support him with money if you want better quality videos. And if you still use his work to fap and have no money to support, it's best to keep quiet. Statements like that only make people look down on you
I think you misunderstood me or it's just me who suck at saying something.
I'm not bashing his works at all. Not even a criticism. Just pointing out that this might be a common occurrence since some people said that there's something weird with this particular animation. Something that I actually don't mind at all.

Reactions: stormofshadow

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
post friend?
Check the main downloads page for beast/lolis. And this link, contains 2 older animations, pretty low quality compared to his other stuff.. I think they were gathered from 4chan or something.

Any loli released in January?
Nothing new, but 2 missing anims are here:

Everything else I didn't include in archive is in OP under the beast/lolis.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
RavenOfOld Much respect to you for keeping up the collections (I even have this one bookmarked).

The multiaudio files are probably the best way to go regarding overall collectionism, but for pure enjoyment I have to admit that it has become quite a chore finding the "right audio" AKA audiodude's stream during a one-handed session. :ROFLMAO:

The audio streams are supposedly named in the audio list, but in MPC I can only see the bitrates. But honestly, it's no biggie... removing the weaker audios won't be difficult compared to the awesome stuff you're doing for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Some of his recent videos have been showing up in Rule34 with audio, but in lower quality

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes