Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
One of the few things I think is missing from LP's works is SSS. He works with Blender, right? That should be something he can add. It gives real depth and dimension to the characters, makes them look a little more realistic, so their skin isn't flat and matte.

mrgn

Apr 3, 2022
Does anyone has some sort of collection of his latest videos, but with audio ?
Thanks in advance

Kzor

May 27, 2021
If anyone is interested. I took some videos that have multiple audio versions and merged them in a single video to save some space. I might do some more later.
Pixeldrain
How do you do this? I've been trying to make one using VSDC but for the life of me I cna't figure out how to create multiple tracks

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021

I updated my archive of Lazy works, for anyone interested. Thanks to renatobustillos for the idea of combining multiple audio tracks into a single video. It helped me save a lot of space. I combined all videos that had multiple audio tracks of the same length into one video, and titled each track by audio designer. Just a matter of right clicking in video player and selecting the desired audio track. This will help me save a lot of space on my gdrive in the future. I had someone tell me they couldn't see audio track titles, but I tested in potplayer, vlc, and mpc be and they all worked on my end. I posted an example of how this works here:

Multiaudio Example.png

Lazy is also doing 4k now, which kind of sucks for space issues. I honestly think 1080 is good enough for his animations, but I decided to keep only 4k since they are higher quality, and remuxing audio for both 1080p and 4k resolutions is just too much for me and would eat up too more space.

SHBDSI

Oct 26, 2022
I have a question about his 4K works, why their capacity is so small that I wonder if I downloaded the wrong video quality, is it a problem with the encoder, can someone tell me

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes