Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
New stuff is here:

Dead or Alive Animations
- February 4th -
gofile -

Oh NICE!! That cute Honoka costume was one of the cosplays that Lazy made for that Halloween fan poll, really happy he decided to make a great animation with it! so this means there is a chance he'd do the Fairy Tifa costume? it would be awesome if he does! I actually voted for Honoka and Kyrie so I'm really happy that both of them are now animated.

Reactions: DreamRider

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
for those that want them:

Few of them are from unknown sources unfortunately.
Also included few recent ones from DarkDreams in respective folder as well as some older ones that I was late to discover their existence.

RavenOfOld buddy feel free to check the few you missed or want, for your remux archive.

EDIT: few more added (09/02/23) ^^

Last edited:

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
of recent stuff that got audio added for those that want them:

Some of them are from unknown sources unfortunately.
Also included few recent ones from DarkDreams in respective folder.

RavenOfOld buddy feel free to check the few you missed or want, for your remux archive.
I don't suppose you would mind zipping that up so it can be downloaded in 1?

Aug 31, 2020
Check the main downloads page for beast/lolis. And this link, contains 2 older animations, pretty low quality compared to his other stuff.. I think they were gathered from 4chan or something.

Nothing new, but 2 missing anims are here:

Everything else I didn't include in archive is in OP under the beast/lolis.
Why is she licking that popsicle?? :oops:

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
Sound version in the archive are remuxed files, I understand that audio editors may not use the highest quality of videos and adds watermark, but can you provide original copies of sounded files besides remuxed files?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i could understand not having voiced dialogue but no sound at all feels a little dated, it's his choice though.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I just saw that patreon last night after googling for him, was kinda confused if it was him cos it was only months old but thought wasnt my business to question it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes