Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Lunafreya from Final Fantasy XV is in the spotlight this saturday with two dedicated animations :

The 16th :

Capture.PNG

/ /

ezgif-1-0de85e9b16.gif

The 17th with Young Lunafreya :

Capture1.PNG

/ /

(I didn't really know if sharing a gif of this one was a good idea,
I prefer not to do it, just in case
full.png )

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
Lunafreya from Final Fantasy XV is in the spotlight this saturday with two dedicated animations :

The 16th :

View attachment 2477003

/ Workupload / Pixeldrain

View attachment 2477014

The 17th with Young Lunafreya :

View attachment 2477006

/ Workupload / Pixeldrain

(I didn't really know if sharing a gif of this one was a good idea,
I prefer not to do it, just in case
View attachment 2477049 )

Pack it up folks, it literally can not get better than this, truly the Apex of his works, and it's anal too, at last!!

And Young Luna feat. the same attire from the 4Chan dancing animation!

ezgif-4-cbee42abb2.gif

Fucking love Lazy, his Luna works are impeccable, the man will get so much praise on Pixiv once he releases it publically, people were waiting for a young Luna work for a while now so the rabid fans there will go nuts.

Anyway, speaking of Lunafreya, a real pretty image set of her done by another artist was leaked this week! so Luna fans are eating well!

If you're into feet, ohhh boy... I'm not into it so much personally, but it's Luna, and honestly the pictures are really cute and wallpaper material.

Artist:Necdaz
1b6f07d4bc5ac6527d6c89e941b4fe3ba.jpg
8477bf7f45244402270d4edf22d2e1ca.jpg 856046257548a7327cb630e0b97890fa (1).jpg

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021
I just did and most of them have been deleted or straight up isnt there. And i looked for almost an hour.
I have just looked and found multiple, they're often buried away in the post descriptions, or under bonus content etc, don't just look at the thumbnails / post titles.

Reactions: StarKid

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Pack it up folks, it literally can not get better than this, truly the Apex of his works, and it's anal too, at last!!

And Young Luna feat. the same attire from the 4Chan dancing animation!

View attachment 2477794

Fucking love Lazy, his Luna works are impeccable, the man will get so much praise on Pixiv once he releases it publically, people were waiting for a young Luna work for a while now so the rabid fans there will go nuts.

Anyway, speaking of Lunafreya, a real pretty image set of her done by another artist was leaked this week! so Luna fans are eating well!

If you're into feet, ohhh boy... I'm not into it so much personally, but it's Luna, and honestly the pictures are really cute and wallpaper material.

Artist:Necdaz
View attachment 2477760
View attachment 2477763 View attachment 2477764
Do you have that dance anim ?

Reactions: bariwep520

StarKid

May 31, 2017
I have just looked and found multiple, they're often buried away in the post descriptions, or under bonus content etc, don't just look at the thumbnails / post titles.
Yeah i found them, they are stashed in there damn so i looked at the tags and lo and behold. Thanks!

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
I think there are some misunderstandings here. There's not a single reused/model-swapped animation so far in the maiden series and mostly likely won't be. They're all individually posed and animated. Some of them might look similar, but that's what happens when someone's is repeating the same general pose 64 times. Have no idea how this reused animation thing came about lol.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
I think there are some misunderstandings here. There's not a single reused/model-swapped animation so far in the maiden series and mostly likely won't be. They're all individually posed and animated. Some of them might look similar, but that's what happens when someone's is repeating the same general pose 64 times. Have no idea how this reused animation thing came about lol.
I think it's more from his general body of work rather than specifically just the maiden series. While you may be entirely correct that there's nothing recycled, he has dozens (and dozens and dozens... guy pumps out a *lot*) of animations that look very (very) similar; it's not hard to see how the idea came about, whether right or wrong.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Been working on this for months. Time to put this to an end.

This is the brand new sound edit archive of lazyp until yesterday. No this is not compilation of sound edits from RavenOfOld 's google drive or other shared links, instead these are all newly remuxed. In this are original files remuxed with lossless audio extracted from sound edits collected by me in highest audio quality possible.(audiodude's max versions are taken from DreamRider's archive for the sake of convenience)

All sound edits are in here, long or short, loop or not, new or old, pro or amateur, it's everything. Roughly 33gbs in total consisting of 960 files. I suggest downloading them right now, since I won't be actively maintaining this archive and if it doesn't get added to the op this might be the only chance to get these.

I also threw in a list of sound edits that are not in the highest audio quality. So if you find any missing sound edits that are not in here, wrong files or sound edits in better audio quality feel free to let me know.

From now on I'll probably make monthly or bi-weekly updates of sound edits and share them along with the link I post here.

Also throw a couple screenshots here so people can have a rough idea of what they are actually downloading.

View attachment 2065961 View attachment 2065962 View attachment 2065963

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I'm late, the link is dead, why can't I meet you sooner? Maybe life is full of regrets

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Well, if you're not as gung ho for sound edits as I am, I suggest using RavenOfOld's Google Drive link. It's mostly complete, up to date and probably remuxed in a better manner, and some multi-audio option, too.
Is it better than your collection? I just checked and his Audio folder doesn't have as many files as yours although he has a lot of videos mixed with multiple audio tracks, but I think since you approved it, it must be perfect, thank you stranger, best wishes You live a happy life!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes