Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
19th animation featuring Gaia from Final Fantasy XIV
Oh god all this FFXIV love for girls other than Y'shtola is great. If we ever get blessed with a long Ryne/Gaia threesome animation like he did with Luna I am done, I'll never need another animation again we'll have reached the peak.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Well, if you're not as gung ho for sound edits as I am, I suggest using RavenOfOld's Google Drive link. It's mostly complete, up to date and probably remuxed in a better manner, and some multi-audio option, too.
Hi friend, I double-checked the archive you gave me last night, and I found that many MultiAudio videos have only one or two audio track versions in them, while the audio versions circulating on the Internet have three or four, so even if it is a MultiAudio video, it contains The version isn't comprehensive either, so I think I'll still need your archive, because if I could I might remake RavenOfOld's MultiAudio file to make it more comprehensive. Although I can find other audio versions at rule34, you know, the video and audio there are all compressed. For OCD people like me, this is not perfect. If you don't save yours Save, then I can only send requests to other people who downloaded your save, although I don't know where they are.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The really nice thing about all these animations is that there's a sense of trying to logically fit the animations to the characters. Sure, they share animations but at least they all aren't just the same, even though that would be fine and all we need is just at least one great animation. But at least this way I get a sense of, here's how this character would be like, and I appreciate the detail.

Messylips

Apr 19, 2019
For those with VR headsets, DarkDreamsVR has done a VR version of the Lulu animation! its got voice and is on Kemono.

I'm enjoying guessing the next ones from his hints, If my guess is right, it's someone we haven't seen teased at all for the maidens!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes