Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CakeDay

Apr 26, 2021
Reactions: throwawayjub
Oct 30, 2020
Not a geuine complaint but.... I don't know a lot about Bleach but I do know it has two thirst trap fanservice characters with massive racks. Why wouldn't he make animations with them first? :ROFLMAO:

Rukia is like, Japan's favorite Bleach character by far... in the west it's different, I'm actually surprised he chose Rukia considering the fact that Orihime has a paizuri window in her original design lmao gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5vLRXF63oUN7PLDdLXdKtaII2qKPv1SNt2E8pxxy8L_YDfk_PMDIaV...jpeg

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Rukia is like, Japan's favorite Bleach character by far... in the west it's different, I'm actually surprised he chose Rukia considering the fact that Orihime has a paizuri window in her original design lmao View attachment 2552935
I think you might have that backwards. I was under the impression that Rukia was far more popular in the west than Orihime. On account of the fact, you know, that Orihime ticks off most of the boxes for the Yamato Nadeshiko archetype.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
He's back with the rest of his birthday animations and we're starting today with the 37th one featuring Rem from Final Fantasy Type-0 :

Capture.PNG

/ /

ezgif-3-471f41712d.gif

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
This is all of lazy 4chan images that I have.

Some of there were previous shots of some of his works. I know there's more, but I only saved these.

Since Imgur is going to remove NSFW works in the future , I uploaded the images here for archiving sake.

Thank you so much for sharing these with us! even these small WIPs deserve to be kept for future fans and older fans alike

4 - OVovG9t.png
6 - 82PD7sI.png

Oct 30, 2020
He said some time ago she's the reason he learned animation, because no one made regular content about her.

I only started liking Lunafreya after seeing Lazy's works, she wasn't even in my radar at all as far as Final Fantasy girls are concerned, and to give Lazy credit, Luna definitely has more screen time getting fucked in Lazy's animations than her entire screen time in all of FF15 LOL!

Noctis never stood a chance against LazyP, he's the real husband :KEK:

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
41st animation featuring Sarah from Final Fantasy XV :

Capture.PNG

/ /

ezgif-5-64a6ff41f8.gif

(She originally comes from Terra battle 2 and Terra Wars, and appears in an event quest in FF XV for those wondering who she is)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
well people dont make content with her coz all sites gone woke including F95 , if girls dont have huge boobs = rule 7
lunafreya isnt a loli tho? i guess theres nothing stopping an artist from de-aging them or something tho. i remember some guy on twitter posted his up-aged nezuko was kinda thicc n busty and he got all crapped on rando idiots because shes 12 in the manga/anime even though he specificially mentioned this is a hypothetical if shes older but w/e twitter is a cesspool.

Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

Kzor

May 27, 2021
lunafreya isnt a loli tho? i guess theres nothing stopping an artist from de-aging them or something tho. i remember some guy on twitter posted his up-aged nezuko was kinda thicc n busty and he got all crapped on rando idiots because shes 12 in the manga/anime even though he specificially mentioned this is a hypothetical if shes older but w/e twitter is a cesspool.
Young Lunafreya is very much from the games and very much underaged

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes