Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Waiting till he starts doing FF16....
The models have to be ripped first. Considering how long it took to get the FF7R characters? Probably not until the PC port.

So about six months. Which sucks, but that's just how it is. The good thing about FF16 characters is that Clive, Jill, Benedikta, and a few others will already have nude models that are just lacking in the fiddly bits.

Last edited:

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
The 3D model is still not extracted/leaked yet, but you bet lots of 3D artists are waiting with bated breath for it to get out
I'd extract them myself if I knew how. And had an optical drive that could rip the game disk. No optical drive, though, and no game disk, since I bought it digitally. I didn't know, at the time, that I was gonna love it as much as I wound up loving it. I actually regret not getting the Collector's Edition.

Oct 30, 2020
I'd extract them myself if I knew how. And had an optical drive that could rip the game disk. No optical drive, though, and no game disk, since I bought it digitally. I didn't know, at the time, that I was gonna love it as much as I wound up loving it. I actually regret not getting the Collector's Edition.

FF16 is genuinely one of my favorite action games ever, up there along with Bloodborne.

I haven't felt shivers like in the Bahamut boss fight ever since the fight with Ludwig of the Holy Blade. I legit felt EXHAUSTED after the 30 min Bahamut boss fight lmao, it was so visually, Auditory and choreographicaly perfect!

And same, I pre-ordered the game Digitally since I was so disgustingly excited to play it, I waited for the countdown on my PS5 to play it two hours prior haha

Anyway enough talking about the game, Jill is cute as fuck

(Jill the new italian embassador along with Tifa?)

07744-2786409048-Best quality,masterpiece,ultra high res,1girl,jill_warrick,bare neck,looking...jpeg tumblr_6aaced63891780dd4d5e6d3eaa66e88d_b2778512_540.gif ffxvi-goodluck.gif

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Jill and Clive were so disgustingly cute together, I legit don't even really want R34 stuff of them, I just want the models out so people can do fanart renders of them being lovey-dovey in ways we didn't get to see enough of in-game. Lazy, inevitably, will do her, but Hydra and maybe QoC will almost certainly do her and Clive doing sexy stuff.

xHydro

May 9, 2023
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know we were waiting on the models to be ripped. A bit sad that that can take so long but it is what it is ...

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
First batch of July poll animations featuring Tsukushi from Dead or Alive Xtreme :

I really wouldn't mind getting at least one DoA threesome animation from him per month. Those are TOO good, even with limited time he spends on them ( as he claims ). I kinda hated how FF series took his all attention during that anniversary releases with some more known excretions like FF7 ( Tifa, Aerith etc. ). On the other hand, those niche characters deserve some animation love too.

Uh, yeah, the game is extremely enjoyable?????

Fuck are you trying to say here lol :WaitWhat:
I just make sure that console "exclusiveness" backfires with full force to Sony and Nintendo fanbase face ( something they love to circlejerk to ). There's only one platform capable to produce lewds of you wiafus and it's not consoles aka dumbed down / castrated PCs :LUL:. I just hope at some point emulation gets to Nintendo's ass too.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes