Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Man I wish he added sound to these ,Iris is gorgeous.
Since I'm not sure when someone competent is gonna add sound to the videos with Iris, I decided to do it myself. I merged those videos together (except the blowjob one), added some "tropical beach ambience download for free.mp3", and added sound from one of the latest . It more or less matches the movement in Iris videos, but expect some minor desync and don't look too closely at her mouth.

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Since I'm not sure when someone competent is gonna add sound to the videos with Iris, I decided to do it myself. I merged those videos together (except the blowjob one), added some "tropical beach ambience download for free.mp3", and added sound from one of the latest . It more or less matches the movement in Iris videos, but expect some minor desync and don't look too closely at her mouth.
You are gorgeous,I guess I couldn't ask you to maybe split them up also ?

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Good Evening gentlemen, I've been looking for Lazyprocrastinator's Maiden 8 Aranea animation with full video audio done by audiodude. So far the only one I've seen available is the 20 second teaser... If you have it and shared it you have my sincerest thanks

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes