RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
i think right now the weekly wins are completely meaningless

anyone correct me if im wrong but the number of wins means nothing and you cant influence it in any way
I have no idea if the number of wins has any cumulative significance, but whoever wins the week does trigger a different scene at the dinner at the inn among everyone on Friday.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I have a black screen after the christmas event (weekend morning)
Clean Irelia's boots from your inventory. That should get you out of the black screen bug.
If you don't have her boots, then go get them before the Xmas event.

SugarRush213123

Jul 14, 2020
After the Christmas event, the screen turns black, the menu is available, as is the day display panel, but everything else is black

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
How to clean up lux room? One of the star markers appears out of bound for me above second room.
Yeah it's bugged, you can use a No Clip cheat to get there, but it's still bugged after that and you wouldn't be able to progress, just wait for the proper public release.

After the Christmas event, the screen turns black, the menu is available, as is the day display panel, but everything else is black
Press the down button so you'll leave the inn, that'll fix the black screen

Reactions: Kuronek

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I remember trying this game a good while back. My main issue with it was every character (on the sub path) hated you and treated you like ass, even if you were loyal to their whims. Has that changed at all or is this still a lot of "abuse simulator"?
No, it's still an old Pussyfication mc simulator, however this version is better than the old ones. it's easier to beat the girls although you don't have a lewd event for it, the majority are girls!

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Yeah it's bugged, you can use a No Clip cheat to get there, but it's still bugged after that and you wouldn't be able to progress, just wait for the proper public release.

Press the down button so you'll leave the inn, that'll fix the black screen
None of that helps, even trying clean Irelia's boots 'cause when I opened inentory it's empty, still having black screen, guess dev being sloppy with each new version

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
None of that helps, even trying clean Irelia's boots 'cause when I opened inentory it's empty, still having black screen, guess dev being sloppy with each new version
The boots are under key item. You get them by losing to her in battle a few times.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Worked for me, did you make sure you got out of the inn (i.e heard the sound of door opening) if so, try going back in and coming out again after.
Yeah seems this release is pretty much unplayable with most of its content locked behind bugs, either that, or it's not compatible with old saves (but I ain't starting the whole game over just to test that)

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
League of Domination [v0.9.1 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

Original Size: ~1.2GB
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JohnnyN3
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes