RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
9.1 Dev Bugfix-2

BF-1 Black screen after christmas scene fixed, and kat now moves to lulu instead of lux Cleaning sparkle moved to correct location, and image removed properly once finished Lux should no longer tell you to get back to work once a chore is completed Vacant room above blacksmith fixed Progress skipping feature at game start now gives the player gold too.

BF-2 Lux will now properly go to bed Should now be able to exit her room after finishing cleaning or book finding chores Blue book in bottom left no longer causes collision with player Lux will now still allow you to do chores once DP>37 Defeating a champion in battle will no longer allow that champion to win the day, except in a few cases where they are scripted to always win that specific day. This means you have some level of control over who wins the weeks, too.

funkliner

Dec 15, 2021
9.1 Dev Bugfix-2 Mega

BF-1 Black screen after christmas scene fixed, and kat now moves to lulu instead of lux Cleaning sparkle moved to correct location, and image removed properly once finished Lux should no longer tell you to get back to work once a chore is completed Vacant room above blacksmith fixed Progress skipping feature at game start now gives the player gold too.

BF-2 Lux will now properly go to bed Should now be able to exit her room after finishing cleaning or book finding chores Blue book in bottom left no longer causes collision with player Lux will now still allow you to do chores once DP>37 Defeating a champion in battle will no longer allow that champion to win the day, except in a few cases where they are scripted to always win that specific day. This means you have some level of control over who wins the weeks, too.
YOU ARE A FUCKING SAINT <3

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
9.1 Dev Bugfix-2 Mega

Still bugged and progress-locked, it's honestly laughable how lousy the dev is being at this point

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
Still bugged and progress-locked, it's honestly laughable how lousy the dev is being at this point
Hmm if you started cleaning room on old version and now lux only says "get back to work" then you need to have save from before starting it if thats your problem.

I got other bug tho when doing laundry i pick it up from her room but when i try to exit the doors are closed. I dont have key and i dunno if it can be found?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hmm if you started cleaning room on old version and now lux only says "get back to work" then you need to have save from before starting it if thats your problem.

I got other bug tho when doing laundry i pick it up from her room but when i try to exit the doors are closed. I dont have key and i dunno if it can be found?
Problem is with the book chore, she gets stuck at the "get back to work" after it again. I found a workaround though, apparently the chores are randomized so just save scum until you get a different chore, it's annoying since the book chore keep showing more often but at least it works.

I only got the laundry chore the first time and there were no problems, so if it's not your first time, just save/load and try to get a different chore instead

Reactions: Kuronek

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Yea book dont work for me too so it seems laundry and book are bugged
even the room cleaning chore is still bugged with the "get back to work" :FacePalm:
I think it's best to skip this update entirely, doesn't seem to have much new content anyway, you keep doing chores (that only one of them works properly) and that's it, heck it even locks the previously available options of massagaing and kissing her feet now

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
well..., the update is supposed to focus on Lux, so if it got blocked at the very beginning, there is no new content for me ;(

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
9.1 Dev Bugfix-3

BF-3 In-game Lux Progression guide updated for v0.9.1 Lux progress screen (purple flame blacksmith 2F) now has some different facial expressions based on your D/S stat, and numbers have been updated to the new patch Book returning chore should now stop Lux from telling you to get back to work. Lux foot rest move now takes less time Struggling out of Lux foot tempt no longer plays dialogue as if you had failed If Lux uses foot rest while currently in foot tempt move, it will no longer make her invisible, and will now use the new bootless footrest art if you accept her Lux’s bedroom door will not longer lock you in once you pick up her laundry Returning her laundry now removes it from your inventory, and you can’t keep cleaning it again and again Morderkaiser’s Opus book (ie leg squeezing scene) no longer causes a freeze Will no longer play scene where Irelia tramples you once she wins once Irelia DP>10 Will no longer play Qiyana Findom scene if Kat+Qiyana duo scene is about to play Lux will no longer comment on the Collar if you use day 30 or day 50 skip. Christmas music track added to scene.

Last edited:

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
I think Morderkaiser opus chore is still causing "get to work" bug. I finished it with both option and on next day lux was stuck at "get to work". So if you get this chore just reload cause it will lock lux again.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I think Morderkaiser opus chore is still causing "get to work" bug. I finished it with both option and on next day lux was stuck at "get to work". So if you get this chore just reload cause it will lock lux again.
I wonder if the dev hired some new noobs to help or something, cuz I don't recall any of the previous builds being this constantly broken

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
I wonder if the dev hired some new noobs to help or something, cuz I don't recall any of the previous builds being this constantly broken
I guess its more of engine problem, when many events are stack at each other in rpg maker. You fix one thing and other gets bugged and with more and more content its becoming bigger spaggethi program code

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I guess its more of engine problem, when many events are stack at each other in rpg maker. You fix one thing and other gets bugged and with more and more content its becoming bigger spaggethi program code
I'd understand that if it was a matter of various content here and there, but this specific update was focused solely on one thing, yet that very thing itself is unplayably broken, it's a total "you had one job" moment. Of course bugs are a natural part of the process, that's totally reasonable and understandable, but the same soft-locking bug on the one and only core element of the update even after 3 bug fixes, that's just lousy if I'm being honest

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
I'd understand that if it was a matter of various content here and there, but this specific update was focused solely on one thing, yet that very thing itself is unplayably broken, it's a total "you had one job" moment. Of course bugs are a natural part of the process, that's totally reasonable and understandable, but the same soft-locking bug on the one and only core element of the update even after 3 bug fixes, that's just lousy if I'm being honest
I understand the frustration, but this is a DEV build. Ie, it is supposed to be buggy. This is an early access test build given out to Patreons for Christmas. If you guys stopped using leaked dev build links and just waited for me to post updates here myself when they are ready, there would be significantly less issues.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I understand the frustration, but this is a DEV build. Ie, it is supposed to be buggy. This is an early access test build given out to Patreons for Christmas. If you guys stopped using leaked dev build links and just waited for me to post updates here myself when they are ready, there would be significantly less issues.
Fair enough. And while it's not my place to tell you how to do your job, all I'm saying is even for a test build meant solely for playtesters, some amount of dev testing is necessary beforehand, wouldn't you agree? After all, playtesters are meant to be the second pass, to catch the type of bugs that a proper first pass wouldn't have missed. But Anyway, I completely agree with you on waiting for a proper public release instead

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LeagueOfDomination-0.9.1Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes