An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
The fun story line would of been to have Ares try to retake everything starting to the far east, going up against all the female generals he didn't romance.
Carla is the only one who is locked into romance during the Demon Arc iirc. Does that mean we would fight her or...?

Edit: I don't want to deal with my Carla who can deal like 30k+ damage off OneMillionDaggers in one turn.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Any idea what we got about the prequel for this game? All i know is that no one touched it coz it's basically the same as this one except that gameplay was a complete mess.

Apr 19, 2022
Any idea what we got about the prequel for this game? All i know is that no one touched it coz it's basically the same as this one except that gameplay was a complete mess.
I don't think anyone is planning on translating it unfortunately but the biggest difference between titles is in the first you are the one having intercourse with your commanders.

Reactions: Revenant6537

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I saw you guys talking about dialogue choices... I'm about to defeat the Demon King and ain't faced any dialogue choice... What am I missing?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I saw you guys talking about dialogue choices... I'm about to defeat the Demon King and ain't faced any dialogue choice... What am I missing?
Only one in the vanilla game is when it asks you if you want to carry over destroyed crystals which crash the game or marrying Carla if you haven't married anyone else.

Reactions: MonarchVolition

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
so how does the loyalty stat work? over the course of a longer game i end up with no idea what causes it to increase or decrease, it seems entirely random and the in game guide only says what it does and not how to impact it...

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
so how does the loyalty stat work? over the course of a longer game i end up with no idea what causes it to increase or decrease, it seems entirely random and the in game guide only says what it does and not how to impact it...
Pretty sure it tells you during the game's prologue/1st Act, but here's a summary. Loyalty is separate from the Affection/Love stat and applies to all characters except the main character. It goes up when you have that character win a battle or if you give them certain gifts, while it goes down if they lose battles or if you don't let them fight and just have them hang around doing nothing for a long time. For most units if you let their Loyalty get too low, they will go independent or switch sides to the Hippia.

Winning and losing locations might also have smaller raises and lowerings of Loyalty universally as well, but I don't remember for sure. I also don't remember if Loyalty affects things like the strength of the character and the army they lead or not. I feel like it did since higher Loyalty characters always seemed like they did more damage to me, but that might be "egg and chicken" with them only having high Loyalty because high damage means I use them more rather than vice versa.

Apr 19, 2022
Pretty sure it tells you during the game's prologue/1st Act, but here's a summary. Loyalty is separate from the Affection/Love stat and applies to all characters except the main character. It goes up when you have that character win a battle or if you give them certain gifts, while it goes down if they lose battles or if you don't let them fight and just have them hang around doing nothing for a long time. For most units if you let their Loyalty get too low, they will go independent or switch sides to the Hippia.

Winning and losing locations might also have smaller raises and lowerings of Loyalty universally as well, but I don't remember for sure. I also don't remember if Loyalty affects things like the strength of the character and the army they lead or not. I feel like it did since higher Loyalty characters always seemed like they did more damage to me, but that might be "egg and chicken" with them only having high Loyalty because high damage means I use them more rather than vice versa.
Just to add, they also won't build if they are below something like 30 Loyalty. If you don't want the King to use any female generals in the cut scene connecting the prologue to fighting the Hippia then they need to all be at 100 or close to 100

Reactions: theotherhman

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018

my biggest issue is that it seems to go down randomly AND go up randomly, even with idle characters i never use.... so im basically just left confused as to what actually impacts it x.x

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
my biggest issue is that it seems to go down randomly AND go up randomly, even with idle characters i never use.... so im basically just left confused as to what actually impacts it x.x
All their loyalty just goes down with time. Can't stop that.

What I do is I buy insane numbers of the FullCourse item cause it gives 6 loyalty and 3 affection per use, so I could just force items down their throats until they like me.

Minami Riku

Jul 27, 2018
Alright, the first update will be this Wednesday. This update will:
  1. Remove the requirement of being in specific kingdoms to romance the girls(no longer do you need to be in Aura to romance Cynthia or Hestia for Beatrice.)
  2. Apply this removal for both the normal game initialization AND the new game+ one, they do not use the same code.
  3. Remove the numerous checks in the game blocking you from romancing more than one girl.
The second update will be the following Wednesday. This update will:
  1. Allow Ares to have sex with the girls more than one time, most likely through talk interaction if no one has a reason I shouldn't do that.
  2. Allow Ares to have sex with Cynthia for her first time.
The third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh updates to completely finish everything will be always Wednesdays but we'll see how things run regarding bugs that may need fixing in terms of actual ETAs.
Third = Ares can get the girls pregnant.
Fourth = There is new dialogue for children conceived with Ares.
Fifth = After the king's death, the girls conspire with Ares to seize the kingdom.
Sixth(very hard and tedious) = The ending of the game is modified with a scene of every girl you have romanced.
Seventh = The ending changes based on whether they had a child with Ares already, for each girl.
is this implemented yet?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
is this implemented yet?
The first update is completed. The second update got held up, because there was differing opinions on what would be the best way to implement that and I haven't received any news about something really being decided on. Should there be a scene every time? Should the scene be different or shorter? Should there not be a scene and just implied sex occurred?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
At this point, Im down to just let the modder themself decide. Whichever you prefer. Different people have different opinions and whatnot.
Ok, my method would be to keep it as text and have it better explained that Ares is having sex with them. The part where he impregnates them would be adjusted in the update following the one coming up as that is additional work to create multiple conversations and events.

EDIT= The meaty change of this update coming up would be having actual sex with Cynthia instead of forced celibacy. With its' accompanying text adjustments for why Cynthia is breaking her chastity and how that works with her still being considered queen, like how she somehow remains queen after Baroque or the Hippians shred her virginity.

Apr 19, 2022
Ok, my method would be to keep it as text and have it better explained that Ares is having sex with them. The part where he impregnates them would be adjusted in the update following the one coming up as that is additional work to create multiple conversations and events.

EDIT= The meaty change of this update coming up would be having actual sex with Cynthia instead of forced celibacy. With its' accompanying text adjustments for why Cynthia is breaking her chastity and how that works with her still being considered queen, like how she somehow remains queen after Baroque or the Hippians shred her virginity.
What happens if Baroque or the Hippians take it? I've never had any NTR events.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023

If it isn't too complicated, it'd be nice if having sex with Ares wouldn't disqualify the generals from being with the king.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
What happens if Baroque or the Hippians take it? I've never had any NTR events.
Nothing really. I had to do those events to 100% the gallery lol. Nothing changes though AFAIK
If it isn't too complicated, it'd be nice if having sex with Ares wouldn't disqualify the generals from being with the king.
Dorothy can have sex with Ares and still get with the King, so there is that.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
What I meant was how do they justify her still being the Queen.
I remember them just kinda going that it's fine, because the kingdom loves Cynthia and everyone moved on. It's ironically why the only way to have the actual good ending with Cynthia is to let someone else pop her cherry, but not prolonged sex and then you get to have a real marriage with sex with her instead of celibacy marriage.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes