Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what type of character can unlock assassin for me? I thought I only needed more than 5k soldiers (hp) on my general as i enter hermit cave but nope, needs something called adept

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
what type of character can unlock assassin for me? I thought I only needed more than 5k soldiers (hp) on my general as i enter hermit cave but nope, needs something called adept
Pamela, who is recruitable in the mountain village can troop change into adept. Ward can as well.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Pamela, who is recruitable in the mountain village can troop change into adept. Ward can as well.
I see :3 which is the best troop ares can get? like I have beatrice as Wizard and as for now leane as pegasus

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do you uh keep your levels and stuff in the next playthrough? i've gone through two endings already and had to grind my way up each time. also what's the difference with Story and Start? (neither of them does it) only thing that continues is crystals destroy themselves when demon invasions starts

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I see :3 which is the best troop ares can get? like I have beatrice as Wizard and as for now leane as pegasus
The best troop Ares has access to to my knowledge is the Dragon Calvary troops. As far as I know, Ares and Leane are the only ones capable of using this troop.

Really bulky, auto attack scales off magic which bypasses most armored units, and starts at a range of 3.

How do you uh keep your levels and stuff in the next playthrough?
You have to click the 'Story' option. Story lets all generals keep their troop type, stats, as well as Win/Loss ratio, but all are reset to their original places.

It also only works on the most recent clear of the game. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.

stunnaboygetem.real

Sep 29, 2020
Yes, they eventually get pregnant and join Hippian armies as generals. Although one is faking it and defects back to you the moment you fight them.
This is also the reason you can't romance the girls corrupted by Hippians (in fact its the only way to break an active romance and romance a different girl)
Thanks, definitely gonna keep playing then ;)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Weinberg is a dummy... sure highland might attack knowing aura harbors ares but dude...THEY'D 100% ATTACK WITHOUT MERCY KNOWING THE HOLY KING IS THERE THE TRUE THREAT TO GUSTAV XD

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can i bonk ares.... seriously cynthia wants to be with you SO JUST FUCKING BE WITH HER FUCK RELIGION ANYWAY. a virginity means nothing everybody knows that, chances are her hymen isn't even intact if she's out riding a horse for several months during the war cuz that do happen

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
can i bonk ares.... seriously cynthia wants to be with you SO JUST FUCKING BE WITH HER FUCK RELIGION ANYWAY. a virginity means nothing everybody knows that, chances are her hymen isn't even intact if she's out riding a horse for several months during the war cuz that do happen
umm well they wouldnt allow that still since in their eyes a holy maiden is someone who has never had sex so i guess even if her hymen aint there during to riding a horse she likely wouldnt be allowed to have sex even with males of the same relegion. As for Weinburg he was seeing the immedate threat not the upcoming one since he pretty much thought that they could hold off against the highland army as long as they didnt say they had the holy king. Of course this is proven wrong once he learns just how strong Highland is once it gets serious hahah

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Lore-wise, it completely fucks over an entire nation, which is why it's a problem to begin with. Even if for some reason the citizens revolt anyway.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think there is a bug with virgin leane xD cuz she's never been near baroque her stats say virgin and yet ares says he's already touched her during the sex scene like dude no he hasn't

I'm assuming it's just because there was never put an actual virgin leane scene for ares despite her being one, but it definitely breaks the fun (the status also says her virginity was lost to ares despite the baroque dialogue bug so yup that's bugged)

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I think there is a bug with virgin leane xD cuz she's never been near baroque her stats say virgin and yet ares says he's already touched her during the sex scene like dude no he hasn't

I'm assuming it's just because there was never put an actual virgin leane scene for ares despite her being one, but it definitely breaks the fun (the status also says her virginity was lost to ares despite the baroque dialogue bug so yup that's bugged)
this same thing happened to me btw for whatever it's worth. definitely a bug.

Apr 19, 2022
I experimented with making the king better at NTRing the player, but it's really, really hard to make that a fun mechanic. I put in a mechanic where sometimes girls would abandon their post if not utilized or treated well(what happens to normal generals, except faster) and they would go hang out with the king on their own. Problem is that was really, really annoying. I tried having the king decide to handle the problem himself where he would push forward with an army and each time his soldiers lost the player would have to send one of the girls to act as an additional unit OR pay the king ALL of their gold(min 10 million) to purchase another elite knight battalion. The king would always take the girl with the most affection, this was also extremely annoying as it constantly meant I had to babysit the king or he'd get his ass kicked.
Have you looked into buffing the Hippians? Yeah the mod is mainly to screw over the king but them NTRing would also make it harder for you to romance everyone.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
if i was in in carla's position i wouldn't care anymore i'd break baroques dick, he can't even fight so the master swordswoman carla can break it ez (also technically ares can defy baroque all he wants cuz baroque is fully aware if ares says fuck you see ya the holy kingdom is under hippian control in weeks)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes