An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I'm assuming it's just because there was never put an actual virgin leane scene for ares despite her being one
Actually there is one, but it’s really specific to get. It has to be immediately after the fort defense section, and Leane needs to get immediately NTR’d into the harem, which gets her virginity taken.

So basically, keep her loyalty down and raise everyone else’s. It’s kinda weird it’s the only one where Leane loses her virginity, but I found that so.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why is it suddenly not working anymore? I used two days ago and it was fine, and I did the same as always, opened the game then opened the program, but now it's somehow not connecting to the game. how am i supposed to get funds without it 1702491580515.png

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I went through the game files just to see where those things are that he mentioned that he couldn't find and translate... I don't know how he missed but there are like 30-50 pictures that aren't translated. I'm going to be translating them over the next few days. Once I'm done, I'll post here patch3.xp3 which will hopefully then fully translate this gem of a game.

I translated the first 10 pictures I came across.

Mega - v5

To apply just copy the file inside the game directory.
This does not affect your save files in any way.
You just need to restart the game so the new files are loaded into the game.
The rest will follow in the upcoming days.

EDIT:

v2:
- Translated the images of succession in the intro
- Translated missed stuff on the world map

v3:
- Translated 10 more images, corrected a few others
- Translated few missed stuff inside the scripts

v4
- Translated the rest of the images that I found with Japanese text on it.

v5
- I made some small grammar mistakes on some images so I had quickly retranslated them

In total 49 images translated and few lines that he missed on the world map.

EDIT:
Help images still need a translation.
Gonna do that as I play the game.
There are 15 of them.

NOTE:
THIS PATCH IS INCLUDED NOW INTO THE LATEST PATCH PROVIDED BY MetroidSuperFan SO YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SEPERATELY.

EDIT2: - 19.12.2022.
I don't think this patch is included with the game on f95zone. You can get it from ulmf forum. Just google "MetroidSuperFan Leane 2" and it should be first search result.
Do we still need this translation patch? Cause the download link is not available.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Go to settings, then to time and language, next language, scroll down to Administrative language settings, then change it to Japanese.
I had originally done this myself but it somehow disabled windows updates. I then opted to download an app locale emulator instead. Not sure if it's something I did wrong though, but I thought I should mention it, something was definitely broken somehow. Is everything working the way it should for you?

Reactions: MonarchVolition
Apr 19, 2022
I had originally done this myself but it somehow disabled windows updates. I then opted to download an app locale emulator instead. Not sure if it's something I did wrong though, but I thought I should mention it, something was definitely broken somehow. Is everything working the way it should for you?
Last time I played I didn't notice any problems.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Several years late, but no, the girls aren't having consensual sex, they're having sex under duress. You pointed it out exactly, they are obligated to do it because it's their duty to the king, not because it's what they want (at least, not at first until they get sex crazed). He is the king and they can't refuse, if they refuse they will die. Also, the king is trying to hurt Ares, there are several lines of dialogue where he explicitly tells Ares to send him 'his' woman, or that he might take 'his' woman, he also asks the character if he has feelings for the girls, Leane specifically is one that I know for sure happens, before proceeding to screw her in front of him. He lets Ares have the girls if he bangs them, simply because he doesn't want a used woman, he wants virginal women who haven't been used because he wants to ensure that the children are his and that women who sleep with men other than him before he has them are beneath him. This isn't something special he grants Ares, he refuses to allow any woman who has slept with someone other than him into the harem. The point of the prologue is to point out how stupid it is to rely on the Holy Crest in the first place, because it takes you to places you didn't expect. Like a tyrannical king who parties and has orgies all the time, spending all of the country's money on whores rather than actually governing, caring about the war effort, or anything else. He made frequent mistakes that could have cost them the war in the prologue and this is made explicitly clear that he would be, and is, a terrible king. Even disregarding the NTR aspect, he's anything but a cool bro, he's a lecherous, hedonous, threat to the country, not to mention really creepy in how he revels in the fact that he gets to fuck Leane and have children with her, a girl that he helped raise and changed the diapers of when she was an infant (he repeatedly draws attention to this in every scene with her). If anything, he has created the perfect scenario for endless internal conflict as those children grow up and then vie for the power of monarchy with endless civil wars to kill each other off and become the next king. There's a reason an extremely low number of kings in real life did what he is doing, in fact, having kids with concubines was seen as beneath the king and that those children borne from extramarital sex were bastards that held no legitimate claim to the throne. Illes leadersgitimate children also pose a threat to monarchial power because of the fact that they could potentially raise up armies who believe they should be king instead. There's also the matter of pulling the teeth from all of the neighboring internal states by reducing their leaders to sex crazed concubines, thus ending their lines of power and heritage, likely to be thrown out on the street the moment they get used up and can't produce anymore heirs.

lol so yeah, all things considered, Baroque is possibly the worst thing that could have happened to that country in the long run. The citizens themselves wouldn't realize it for years to come, but at some point there would absolutely be a power struggle that would tear it all apart. The only reason the country does well is precisely because Ares (you the player) are able to subjugate the enemy and keep the king in check enough by asking him to reduce spending or placating him with concubines.

Edit: I thought I should also touch on the point of Baroque giving Ares his sister's hand in marriage. That wasn't done out of any kindness towards Ares, nor was it to give him any political power. It is a political marriage meant to force Ares into not rebelling against him. Chloe herself mentions that it's just a political marriage to control him but that she wishes that he would come to love her in the route where she is captured by the barbarian Hippia army. Baroque certainly doesn't treat Ares like a trusted advisor, nor does he give him any special regard as being the fiancée of his sister, and he also doesn't regard his sister highly either. Not once does he mention anything about her other than her usefulness as a political pawn to marry off. So again, he's clearly not doing anything out of a will to be good or to help those who have helped him, nor is he doing it to be a good leader. He isn't shown trying to be a good leader once, only a desire to be left alone to party and have sex all day with powerful people throughout the kingdom.

Which brings me to another point, I highly doubt that the people from the princesses countries would be particularly thrilled at the fact that their princesses and queens, and their attendants are now sex slaves to the king. For one, there's almost 0 guarantee that any of their children will ever become king themselves simply due to the large number of children Baroque has. It also means that they lose their leaders because they are being kept in a harem, rather than leading their countries. As I said earlier they lose their line of succession in their own internal nations as well as a loss of heritage and national power. All for an essentially 100% guaranteed endless civil war in the future as factions form behind the multitudes of heirs. Baroque is the opposite of a symbol of unity for that country lol
technically hippia taking over would almost be a better outcome than leaving the kingdom in the holy king bs (as the next one is just a crazy as baroque with what the leane bad end explains and it's safe to assume all that still happens except leane not being part of it in the good leane end) Hippia's leaders might be just as sex crazed. but at least they can actually govern their people in a way and they actually fight instead of leaving everything about the kingdom in the hands of one single general. baroque also doesn't realize that if he pushes too far and breaks ares making ares defect or leave. baroque is 100% going to die and lose everything in an instant as he can't fight, he's got like an iq of 1 everything he does in the prologue completely fucks everything up for everyone (letting people relax when they were all needed to take the fortress that was weakened and emptied, or when he insists on getting cheeta hired insisting his eye for talent and this same person defecting the instant he's in danger)

(also hippia clearly has the better cocks "drool")

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022
technically hippia taking over would almost be a better outcome than leaving the kingdom in the holy king bs (as the next one is just a crazy as baroque with what the leane bad end explains and it's safe to assume all that still happens except leane not being part of it in the good leane end) Hippia's leaders might be just as sex crazed. but at least they can actually govern their people in a way and they actually fight instead of leaving everything about the kingdom in the hands of one single general. baroque also doesn't realize that if he pushes too far and breaks ares making ares defect or leave. baroque is 100% going to die and lose everything in an instant as he can't fight, he's got like an iq of 1 everything he does in the prologue completely fucks everything up for everyone (letting people relax when they were all needed to take the fortress that was weakened and emptied, or when he insists on getting cheeta hired insisting his eye for talent and this same person defecting the instant he's in danger)

(also hippia clearly has the better cocks "drool")
Honestly the kingdom was good without having a holy king Ares is just an idiot.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I mean it's 100% true that if Ares had some balls, he'd have put Baroque out on the rafters the moment he started getting dick happy and I highly doubt anyone would have objected. Arguably would've been a better game if Ares got to have his harem instead, or at least cockblocked Baroque from his antics and had him as a puppet king. But then again, the game would be a lot less NTR in that case which I personally wouldn't have liked but my views are very unconventional so I'll take the L for that

Reactions: MonarchVolition

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
tbf it does start cuz of gustav being an idiot declaring his most loyal (at the time) and most powerful knight a traitor and sending Ares literally in the arms of the hidden true holy king xD now kasim is also the dummy should have gone for both of them instead of just ludwig xD (don't take chances and all that, this dude was the biggest potential ruler before the holy king was found so naturally even if he didn't get the crest he'd fight to become king anyway)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes