Apr 19, 2022
I remember them just kinda going that it's fine, because the kingdom loves Cynthia and everyone moved on. It's ironically why the only way to have the actual good ending with Cynthia is to let someone else pop her cherry, but not prolonged sex and then you get to have a real marriage with sex with her instead of celibacy marriage.
WAIT REALLY

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
okay i need to ask if there are any mods that are begin made for this game if so i would like to download em since i wanna play this again

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
okay i need to ask if there are any mods that are begin made for this game if so i would like to download em since i wanna play this again
Modding this game is kinda hard on account of it being KiriKiri engine. This engine will crash if you so much as click the wrong part of the screen. So there hasn't been many takers to work on it besides me. There are two mods, an enhanced difficulty one and a unlocked ability to have sex with everyone one. The unlock mod is the one currently being worked on.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Modding this game is kinda hard on account of it being KiriKiri engine. This engine will crash if you so much as click the wrong part of the screen. So there hasn't been many takers to work on it besides me. There are two mods, an enhanced difficulty one and a unlocked ability to have sex with everyone one. The unlock mod is the one currently being worked on.
ahhh okay that does make sense but thanks for your hard work i look forward to the sex one since i would really want that one.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's a shame that it's really easy to cockblock the king in this game
Yea, thats my biggest complaint, you pretty much have to give him the girls, which just makes it poor NTR for me. For me the game ends once you retake the capital. But him taking a couple of the girls right after defending the border made it worth it to me. (take the girls to the capital where its "safe" while I defend the border)

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yea, thats my biggest complaint, you pretty much have to give him the girls, which just makes it poor NTR for me. For me the game ends once you retake the capital. But him taking a couple of the girls right after defending the border made it worth it to me. (take the girls to the capital where its "safe" while I defend the border)
Yeah I put special rules while playing like max level of harem in cities to 2 but it's easy still

Reactions: LordFrz

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
It's a shame that it's really easy to cockblock the king in this game
There is a mod which makes the game immensely harder. Gives the Hippians a much larger army and makes artillery destroy forts. The hard part is even getting the NTR before you get a game over.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is a mod which makes the game immensely harder. Gives the Hippians a much larger army and makes artillery destroy forts. The hard part is even getting the NTR before you get a game over.
Yeah yeah, I have used that mod, my problem is with the king mechanic

stunnaboygetem.real

Sep 29, 2020
Do the girls in this game get corrupted to the point where they really enjoy the sex? And would that be just with the king or with the Hippians as well?

Its honestly way hotter for me to have the girls taken by the Hippians ngl. I didn't beat the game yet (Baroque just became king) but it would be cool if the Hippians win the war. When one of the girls on my team was enjoying sex with the Hippian who kills Ludwig I started fapping immediately. The King is just a lame character and he's ugly

stunnaboygetem.real

Sep 29, 2020
Another question... are there losable battles in this game? And if there is is there a way to know beforehand? I am losing every major battle on purpose just to make sure but keep getting game over

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Another question... are there losable battles in this game? And if there is is there a way to know beforehand? I am losing every major battle on purpose just to make sure but keep getting game over
You dont need to lose battles till you take back the capital.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Do the girls in this game get corrupted to the point where they really enjoy the sex? And would that be just with the king or with the Hippians as well?

Its honestly way hotter for me to have the girls taken by the Hippians ngl. I didn't beat the game yet (Baroque just became king) but it would be cool if the Hippians win the war. When one of the girls on my team was enjoying sex with the Hippian who kills Ludwig I started fapping immediately. The King is just a lame character and he's ugly
Yes, they eventually get pregnant and join Hippian armies as generals. Although one is faking it and defects back to you the moment you fight them.
This is also the reason you can't romance the girls corrupted by Hippians (in fact its the only way to break an active romance and romance a different girl)

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Yes, they eventually get pregnant and join Hippian armies as generals. Although one is faking it and defects back to you the moment you fight them.
This is also the reason you can't romance the girls corrupted by Hippians (in fact its the only way to break an active romance and romance a different girl)
The romance them all mod, allows you to romance them all.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah yeah, I have used that mod, my problem is with the king mechanic
I experimented with making the king better at NTRing the player, but it's really, really hard to make that a fun mechanic. I put in a mechanic where sometimes girls would abandon their post if not utilized or treated well(what happens to normal generals, except faster) and they would go hang out with the king on their own. Problem is that was really, really annoying. I tried having the king decide to handle the problem himself where he would push forward with an army and each time his soldiers lost the player would have to send one of the girls to act as an additional unit OR pay the king ALL of their gold(min 10 million) to purchase another elite knight battalion. The king would always take the girl with the most affection, this was also extremely annoying as it constantly meant I had to babysit the king or he'd get his ass kicked.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes