Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wasn't Leane 1 a completely buggy mess? Also, I heard that this engine is horrible to work with in general... So it's kind of a miracle that this game got translated at all... that one has no hope unless someone REALLY loves it.

Apr 19, 2022
Wasn't Leane 1 a completely buggy mess? Also, I heard that this engine is horrible to work with in general... So it's kind of a miracle that this game got translated at all... that one has no hope unless someone REALLY loves it.
Yeah something like that. Setcheck here would probably know more about it since he is actively modding Leane 2

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
The engine is so bad I extracted all the data files into text and use notepad++ to script in it. In particular a problem I observed is that events are always nested, which is fine on paper I suppose... It does also mean that trying to update something mid-game is not possible as none of the events are "registered" to execute. So it means you either get it right the first time or reload the whole game. Also it doesn't need a lot of reasons to crash.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
why we cant play as the KING, i want to be him not the underling lol
cause he has the holy symbol which means hes the king and also the king of the nation is an absolute monarch so no one can question his ass. Though if Ares had balls i would have honestly loved a route where we kill the current king and all 4 of his oldest sons and then groom one of the growing children to make them the perfect holy king cause begin real most of the nation hated his ass as he was the worst king possibly

Apr 19, 2022
why we cant play as the KING, i want to be him not the underling lol
cause he has the holy symbol which means hes the king and also the king of the nation is an absolute monarch so no one can question his ass. Though if Ares had balls i would have honestly loved a route where we kill the current king and all 4 of his oldest sons and then groom one of the growing children to make them the perfect holy king cause begin real most of the nation hated his ass as he was the worst king possibly
I think he means he wants to be Baron

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
if a girl defects is it still possible to get them back?
Its easy enough beat the girl in battle and then imprision her. Make sure to upgrade the prision so that she cant escape and then just wait and talk to her normally you would have to wait for a while

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
Why can MC's sister still get ntr, even though I cheated so that the king doesn't move from his place ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Why can MC's sister still get ntr, even though I cheated so that the king doesn't move from his place ?
It's a special event related to her loyalty stat. She'll get nabbed no matter what if her loyalty exceeds... uh... 80, I think? I don't remember. The point is, keep her loyalty bellow this value and she'll be fine.

That said, MC's sister doesn't actually have a route with her brother or anything. There's no incest in this game. So her ending up with the king isn't in any way a major problem tbh. I'd say that out of all the girls, she's perhaps one of the most convenient to throw at the king as a permanent part of his harem for extended periods of time.

Reactions: The NTRtainer
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes