Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
It's a special event related to her loyalty stat. She'll get nabbed no matter what if her loyalty exceeds... uh... 80, I think? I don't remember. The point is, keep her loyalty bellow this value and she'll be fine.

That said, MC's sister doesn't actually have a route with her brother or anything. There's no incest in this game. So her ending up with the king isn't in any way a major problem tbh. I'd say that out of all the girls, she's perhaps one of the most convenient to throw at the king as a permanent part of his harem for extended periods of time.
Even if you trigger that event, you can still save her if you watch the days she has left in the harem before she can be removed. If you go within a few days of her being allowed to leave, she will come out unscathed.

Reactions: MonarchVolition

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
It's a special event related to her loyalty stat. She'll get nabbed no matter what if her loyalty exceeds... uh... 80, I think? I don't remember. The point is, keep her loyalty bellow this value and she'll be fine.
To be honest, I never knew this was a loyalty based event.

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
how the fuck do you even escape the "main" island with ares in the tutorial i get blocked by an enemy spawning and one coming from behind

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
how the fuck do you even escape the "main" island with ares in the tutorial i get blocked by an enemy spawning and one coming from behind
You have to run around the map when the guards chase you so you don't get caught. Loop around the Stormlance capital area. Don't remember the name off the top of my head atm.

Reactions: uvenk

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Random question, but does this game have a level cap? My Seria learned One Million Arrows and now is level 103.

Edit: For context, I wanted to get Seria to max level for my next playthrough which I thought was 99 but she just kept leveling up which confused me so I kept going lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MonarchVolition

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Random question, but does this game have a level cap? My Seria learned One Million Arrows and now is level 103.

Edit: For context, I wanted to get Seria to max level for my next playthrough which I thought was 99 but she just kept leveling up which confused me so I kept going lol
I don't think so

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019

No level cap, but max for HP and MP

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
So can someone give me the plot line for this game? I don't have a computer only an android and wasn't able to get this to run on joiplay. Just send a PM to me so the thread doesn't get spoilers

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes