Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Nope. This one isn't a direct sequel. First game isn't completely translated anyway.

Nov 21, 2017
Gotta be more specific
Early in the game, just after picking the leane path, either just before or after taking the fort from bandits, where leane is cleaning herself in a lake. Not sure how to be more specific, as I dont have my save data on this pc, but I think its the scene of the pictures I attached.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Early in the game, just after picking the leane path, either just before or after taking the fort from bandits, where leane is cleaning herself in a lake. Not sure how to be more specific, as I dont have my save data on this pc, but I think its the scene of the pictures I attached.
Wait that's before beating Highland isn't it? Getting corrupted before fighting the Hippians isn't a thing, its just scripted events.

If they are already corrupted at that point, I'm pretty sure the save used a cheat engine.

Nov 21, 2017
Wait that's before beating Highland isn't it? Getting corrupted before fighting the Hippians isn't a thing, its just scripted events.

If they are already corrupted at that point, I'm pretty sure the save used a cheat engine.
Oh, thanks. That kinda makes sense!

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Oh, thanks. That kinda makes sense!
I didn't bring this up earlier, but the scene you posted is also the only time a character gets molested before the corruption starts with the Hippian War stuff so that could've also thrown you off.

It's a scripted event that always happens if you on the Stormlance route, but it doesn't actually change anything on Leane's pages so it's not really important.

Reactions: The NTRtainer
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes