Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I was under the impression there's a mod for that. I thought it was complete, but I guess not.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
There's probably a thread for it or its been talked about already but I'm too lazy to look for it, anyone know whats going on with their next game? They even working on it still? Remember this is one of the first games i played on this site and its goated, kinda have forgotten about it and just remembered it the other day.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Still being worked on, far as I remember. Updates are infrequent on their . We have a discussion thread here.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What do I need to run this game, everytime I try to run it, an error pops up.
There is also a bug fix for a crash someone in the thread if I recall, or I may have gotten it at ULMF. Just be sure to save the game before you go to the capital after the barbarian invasion is repelled. And if it crashes during cutscene you can download the fix for that crash. It depends on your choices you made on if you trigger the bugged cutscene.

bronysuck

Oct 3, 2022
You need to have the Main Girls (Beatrice, Leane, Cyntia, Carla, Seria, and Marion) at 100% loyalty in order for Baroque to have sex with a faceless woman instead.
If I try to take over Leane or Beaturce Castle after Ludwig death, do I have a certain amount of time to get them to 100% before Baroque takes them? And also, whats the best way to get loyalty up before taking over diamond castle?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
iirc the King doesn't go after any girl that hasn't been recruited, so they're safe until you conquer them. But that also means you won't get to pursue them later, because you didn't start with their route. The King will always go after a random(?) heroine and the heroine with the highest loyalty, provided they're an applicable heroine for the route you started with, so you don't have to 100% every heroine - just one. By applicable, I mean someone who the King can take based on the nation you started with. Just make the right choice right before that one moment. Save ahead of time. Make multiple saves. It's been a while and I could be wrong, or maybe something else wasn't taken into account. The best way to get loyalty up is to spam bread after bread as gifts.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
If I try to take over Leane or Beaturce Castle after Ludwig death, do I have a certain amount of time to get them to 100% before Baroque takes them? And also, whats the best way to get loyalty up before taking over diamond castle?
just buy food items at one of the trade city points in bulk and shove em at the heroines easy gets their loyalty up very fast

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
The FullCourse item is the best imo, since it gives 6 loyalty per use and is a cheap buy in a few cities. You don't have a time limit.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, finished the Leane 1 TL and posted a thread https://f95zone.to/threads/riine-leane-of-evil-blade-1-27.210627/

This is my first time posting a thread/my first TL, so if the threads jank and goes down to rules or something, I'll try and correct it.
is this the version with DLC? the problem with the MTL patch shared in this site it broke the gameplay for me as it keep crashing everytime i enter battle, i can't find the unpatched latest version anywhere instead theres an older version without dlc..

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes