Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
I personally loved this game yeah the sex is hot and all however i got really into the gameplay building and levelling my armies etc was definitely a fun time sink
If you like this, you should give Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest and Eiyu*Senki Gold – A New Conquest a go. Also the VenusBlood Frontier and VenusBlood Gaia games.

Similar thing with the strategy etc

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If you like this, you should give Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest and Eiyu*Senki Gold – A New Conquest a go. Also the VenusBlood Frontier and VenusBlood Gaia games.

Similar thing with the strategy etc
I haven't tried out the Eiyuu Senki games... But I've played all three of the Venus Blood games that have been officially translated, and I can honestly say that this game is, in terms of strategy, a complete joke compared to any of those games. More importantly, they're a completely different flavor of game. Venus Blood games are entirely turn based. This game is real time, mostly. They play very differently.

Reactions: An0nM4n

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I haven't tried out the Eiyuu Senki games... But I've played all three of the Venus Blood games that have been officially translated, and I can honestly say that this game is, in terms of strategy, a complete joke compared to any of those games. More importantly, they're a completely different flavor of game. Venus Blood games are entirely turn based. This game is real time, mostly. They play very differently.
From my experience, Eiyuu Senki is turn based like the Venus Blood games.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
That's cool, I enjoyed them.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I already made a darker than black mod. It's attached somewhere in this thread and makes the game on black difficulty VERY HARD. I didn't actually buff the stats of the Hippians, but I gave them a larger army and made them more aggressive and perhaps the most brutal I made artillery capable of destroying forts very easily, which means you really can't just hold your ground in one spot as the artillery usually get at least one shot off and once the forts defenses are down a single defeat means your entire fort of units falls. On the flip side the artillery buff exists for the player too so you can just as capably bombard them into dust, which is the only way I've been able to beat my own mod without just pumping beatrice or the wizards with bread and spamming spells.

I also have another mod, which is already available for play but is not finished, also attached in this thread. Originally it was "Romance them all", but over time I believe it's more like a "Cuck The King" kind of mod with further updates as Ares will be knocking up basically all the royalty in the kingdom with it's own ending forming the Ares empire.
hey Set how is the mod development for this game going if your making anymore mods

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
I keep getting this error right after I begin the last part of the game (defeat the demon king) can anyone help with that please?

Ruined555

Sep 20, 2017
Working on an english translation of Leane 1 as practice (No AI). ~6500 / 7200 lines of the main story finished (main01 - main011). But the collective sub / heroine scenes are ~7000 lines (not sure how many are dupes).

I get anywhere between 300~500 lines a day done between downtime at work. So I think it'll be out before the new game, but it'll still be a couple weeks. Sex scenes could also be more boring to read, or could be quicker to translate, so who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Working on an english translation of Leane 1 as practice (No AI). ~6500 / 7200 lines of the main story finished (main01 - main011). But the collective sub / heroine scenes are ~7000 lines (not sure how many are dupes).

I get anywhere between 300~500 lines a day done between downtime at work. So I think it'll be out before the new game, but it'll still be a couple weeks. Sex scenes could also be more boring to read, or could be quicker to translate, so who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
So you're planning on translating Dungeon & Bride when it comes out?

Ruined555

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, if it's good and there are no official TL plans. Though keep in mind Leane 1 will end up at about ~1.5 - 2 months to translate. And it sounds like the release date is still up in the air.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, if it's good and there are no official TL plans. Though keep in mind Leane 1 will end up at about ~1.5 - 2 months to translate. And it sounds like the release date is still up in the air.
That's awesome! Highly doubt an official translation since Leane 1 and 2 didn't get any official TL, and only partial translation of Leane 1 was made by a fan, so will def replay yours once its done

Nov 21, 2017
I have a quick question. In the full save of the game there are versions of events that are very early where the heroine is already fairly corrupted. How on earth do you achieve this. I have tried several ways, but cant seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I have a quick question. In the full save of the game there are versions of events that are very early where the heroine is already fairly corrupted. How on earth do you achieve this. I have tried several ways, but cant seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gotta be more specific

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes