nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Except Cynthia. The protagonist only gets a h-scene with her after being NTR'd.
well you're supposed to be NTR'd some and then win back girl in time by design. Option to avoid capital scene was only added after demands in later patch, and most corrupt endings require 100 sex count.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm not sure if I communicated this well enough. I'm saying that Ares only gets a h-scene epilogue with Cynthia after she has sex with the King or that one pirate. iirc this is her bad ending. I remember it not being as bad as the other bad endings.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022
Can you actually fuck your own girls in any of these games? Or is it ONLY NTR?
My memory is a bit hazy but I believe once you romance romanceable girls you get a sex scene, minus Cynthia who has to have been raped before hand for a sex scene. That and there should be an epilogue with the chosen girl.

Reactions: No-Nonon

AMchi

Nov 11, 2017
The first update is completed. The second update got held up, because there was differing opinions on what would be the best way to implement that and I haven't received any news about something really being decided on. Should there be a scene every time? Should the scene be different or shorter? Should there not be a scene and just implied sex occurred?
Sorry to necro this, but I was wondering if it was possible to keep the king still going after non-virgins. To be honest, I really enjoyed the darker than black mod but felt like the king became somewhat of a non-factor pretty quickly into the game. One of the things I noticed was that dorothy still gets added to the harem even after you complete her romance route (a.k.a. non-virgin), so i thought it would be a fun twist to expand that to all of the heroines, to keep you on your toes even in the later game. (That, and I really like sandboxing when I'm in complete comfort so it'd be nice if I didn't have to branch off bad end saves until farther down the line)

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I noticed was that dorothy still gets added to the harem even after you complete her romance route (a.k.a. non-virgin), so i thought it would be a fun twist to expand that to all of the heroines, to keep you on your toes even in the later game.
Yeah, she's the only one that happens too. The cutscenes play out like she is a virgin though, which is odd.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
You need to have the Main Girls (Beatrice, Leane, Cyntia, Carla, Seria, and Marion) at 100% loyalty in order for Baroque to have sex with a faceless woman instead.
Not exactly. It's 100% with your main girl, at which point a decision to think about said girl will appear around the time Ares gets explained how Baroque is the king to him. You don't need to 100% every single girl.
There is one in production
There is not. Dungeon and Bride is its own thing. It's not part of the Leane series, though the dev does like to sprinkle in easter eggs referencing all of their past games.

Reactions: An0nM4n and Beyo

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry to necro this, but I was wondering if it was possible to keep the king still going after non-virgins. To be honest, I really enjoyed the darker than black mod but felt like the king became somewhat of a non-factor pretty quickly into the game. One of the things I noticed was that dorothy still gets added to the harem even after you complete her romance route (a.k.a. non-virgin), so i thought it would be a fun twist to expand that to all of the heroines, to keep you on your toes even in the later game. (That, and I really like sandboxing when I'm in complete comfort so it'd be nice if I didn't have to branch off bad end saves until farther down the line)
Yes it's possible for the king to go after non-virgins. Are you playing romance them all or Darker Than Black though? I never activated romancing every girl in the Darker Than Black version so the king does have a bunch of targets to go for. In either case it's an event triggered after virginity loss from someone who isn't the king which dictates it entirely and can be skipped.

If the goal is immense and realistic cruelty it's entirely possible to just have the king call your girls to him in the same way he calls Muriel or to tie your funds/troop replenishment to required amounts of H-scene. For example having the king say to you that he won't send replacement troops unless you send X girl to stay with him an amount of time.

katyusha

Aug 19, 2017
Yes it's possible for the king to go after non-virgins. Are you playing romance them all or Darker Than Black though? I never activated romancing every girl in the Darker Than Black version so the king does have a bunch of targets to go for. In either case it's an event triggered after virginity loss from someone who isn't the king which dictates it entirely and can be skipped.

If the goal is immense and realistic cruelty it's entirely possible to just have the king call your girls to him in the same way he calls Muriel or to tie your funds/troop replenishment to required amounts of H-scene. For example having the king say to you that he won't send replacement troops unless you send X girl to stay with him an amount of time.
can you link where are the two mods you made?

Apr 19, 2022
There is not. Dungeon and Bride is its own thing. It's not part of the Leane series, though the dev does like to sprinkle in easter eggs referencing all of their past games.
Ah, then I was misinformed, I could have sworn someone was talking about it earlier in the thread.

AMchi

Nov 11, 2017

Would that be possible? I don't know how to modify the game; is there a tutorial somewhere, or some way to read the game files?

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Setcheck64 : I tested your patch out a little and I ran into some problems. Can you verify that this is how it should behave?

1. In my first check, Beatrice was in the King's Harem and had a child. She was released, I raised her Affection to 100 and got the love scene. She was declared inelligible for the Harem. So far so good.

2. In my second playthrough I married Chloe, lost her to the Hippians, which should break the relationship. Then I raised Carla's affection to 100 (and followed the necessary steps at Fort Graham) but could not start a relationship. I should be able to right?

Also, after I tried with Leane and could not even raise her affection at all. It just stayed at 14 regardless. Do they need to be below "very experienced" (i.e. less than 100 times sex with the king)?

As I understand your patch, all generals should be available right, regardless of the other's status or if they were in the Harem or not. Just the Hippians break it?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
1. In my first check, Beatrice was in the King's Harem and had a child. She was released, I raised her Affection to 100 and got the love scene. She was declared inelligible for the Harem. So far so good.
Makes sense.
2. In my second playthrough I married Chloe, lost her to the Hippians, which should break the relationship. Then I raised Carla's affection to 100 (and followed the necessary steps at Fort Graham) but could not start a relationship. I should be able to right?
Carla is actually unique in that her event is scripted to take place after the Hippian Arc. When you beat them, you should get a choice to marry her and get that cutscene. It's not an error, just timing.
Also, after I tried with Leane and could not even raise her affection at all. It just stayed at 14 regardless. Do they need to be below "very experienced" (i.e. less than 100 times sex with the king)?
That sounds like an actual issue, but I have no idea how to fix that.
As I understand your patch, all generals should be available right, regardless of the other's status or if they were in the Harem or not. Just the Hippians break it?
To my knowledge, all it does is unlock all generals who were previously route-based. (The 3 main heroines of each nation, Marion, and Dorothy I think) The rest like Seria, Carla, and Chole are unlocked for all routes in the base game.

It does not effect who can break your relationship or not.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes