InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Makes sense.

Carla is actually unique in that her event is scripted to take place after the Hippian Arc. When you beat them, you should get a choice to marry her and get that cutscene. It's not an error, just timing.

That sounds like an actual issue, but I have no idea how to fix that.

To my knowledge, all it does is unlock all generals who were previously route-based. (The 3 main heroines of each nation, Marion, and Dorothy I think) The rest like Seria, Carla, and Chole are unlocked for all routes in the base game.

It does not effect who can break your relationship or not.
I did not think of that for Carla. You are right. I wonder why her path works when Leane's does not (i.e. no change in affection). They should not interfere with the patch.

Reactions: An0nM4n

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Setcheck64 : I tested your patch out a little and I ran into some problems. Can you verify that this is how it should behave?

1. In my first check, Beatrice was in the King's Harem and had a child. She was released, I raised her Affection to 100 and got the love scene. She was declared inelligible for the Harem. So far so good.

2. In my second playthrough I married Chloe, lost her to the Hippians, which should break the relationship. Then I raised Carla's affection to 100 (and followed the necessary steps at Fort Graham) but could not start a relationship. I should be able to right?

Also, after I tried with Leane and could not even raise her affection at all. It just stayed at 14 regardless. Do they need to be below "very experienced" (i.e. less than 100 times sex with the king)?

As I understand your patch, all generals should be available right, regardless of the other's status or if they were in the Harem or not. Just the Hippians break it?
There are two mods, Darker Than Black does not allow all heroines. Are you sure you have the right one?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Would that be possible? I don't know how to modify the game; is there a tutorial somewhere, or some way to read the game files?
The files are read by using GarBro extractor and then edited using notepad++(or I guess notepad if you hate yourself). You can also extract the game files using Kirikiri extractor, but it requires your computer to be in Japanese locale(not applocale). SuperMetroidFan recompiled the game so that it wasn't necessary for Kirikiri. The programming language is basically the same as RPGmaker or most visual novel style games. One annoying quirk is that events are baked into save files so changing anything that waits on another event requires restarting a save.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
There are two mods, Darker Than Black does not allow all heroines. Are you sure you have the right one?
Yes, I am pretty sure. I broke Clara's engagement via capture and still could not raise the other's affection.
Can you point me to the correct one though? I'll retry then.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Yes, I am pretty sure. I broke Clara's engagement via capture and still could not raise the other's affection.
Can you point me to the correct one though? I'll retry then.
Have you tried opening a new save for it? I remember for the mods to work properly it has to be on a fresh save, either from scratch or from new game+.

I don't know the actual issue, I'm just throwing ideas at a wall.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

FFChicken99

Jan 15, 2021
Finished Leane 1 and Leane 2, so I came here to share some tips (mainly for endgame).
Here's the link to the guide I found online:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Finished Leane 1 and Leane 2, so I came here to share some tips (mainly for endgame).
Here's the link to the guide I found online:

Increasing attack and speed does work, but only for the auto-attack(ie troops attacking), which is pretty bizarre. Speed is also just kind of a dumb stat to increase, because your opponent is always going to get one attack off no matter what.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Increasing attack and speed does work, but only for the auto-attack(ie troops attacking), which is pretty bizarre. Speed is also just kind of a dumb stat to increase, because your opponent is always going to get one attack off no matter what.
On the other hand, get speed high enough and you get to have 9 turns between their attacks every time.

I find action economy is really good for boss enemies. Also OneMillionDaggers scales off speed, so the more speed you have the more damage you do with it.

Dragon Calvary autos scale of Magic and is pretty tanky but AFAIK only Ares and Leane can class into it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... maybe there's someone in this thread that wanted to see Ludwig stabbed with a more fleshy sword. He was pretty bishi after all...

By that same token, I'm also pretty sure that the majority of locals will curse the day this particular mental image was forced into their consciousness.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes