Apr 19, 2022
Does Muriel always get taken first into the harem and how can i check love?

I can only see loyalty.
To answer you other question technically no one will be taken into the harem first when the king makes you defend the bridge if all female generals loyalty is I think 90 or above.
Otherwise I believe he has the ability to take any female general minus your sister and his sister, there is a ranking for which he would prefer to take but I don't know exactly how that works.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
He only goes after Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia, Marion, Seria, and Carla. They're also the ones you can experience two story events flavored with your highest loyal heroine's lines before the final battle of Part 1. Outside of the sisters, Nora and Dorothy aren't eligible. The king goes for two people. The main ntr event is for whoever has the highest loyalty. The minor ntr event - the one who is shown having sex with the King first - is something I haven't seen anyone figure out yet. Some have said it's random.

Reactions: MonarchVolition

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
He only goes after Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia, Marion, Seria, and Carla. They're also the ones you can experience two story events flavored with your highest loyal heroine's lines before the final battle of Part 1. Outside of the sisters, Nora and Dorothy aren't eligible. The king goes for two people. The main ntr event is for whoever has the highest loyalty. The minor ntr event - the one who is shown having sex with the King first - is something I haven't seen anyone figure out yet. Some have said it's random.
From what I recall from my testing back in the day it's the lowest loyalty for the minor ntr event.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes