Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
is this the version with DLC? the problem with the MTL patch shared in this site it broke the gameplay for me as it keep crashing everytime i enter battle, i can't find the unpatched latest version anywhere instead theres an older version without dlc..
This is for Leane 1 - if the DLC you're referring to is the developers patch, then yes. I've included the developers original latest patch (patch.xp3) in addition to the translation patch (patch2.xp3). The original patch is needed for the TL to work. I'd have liked to keep them separate so it'd be easier to post - the TL being 1mb and the dev's patch being 100mb, but I bundled them together in the zip so people don't have to hunt as I'm not providing a full game DL.

There were issues with the original interface translation that did break the game in certain circumstances. I have (hopefully) fixed all of those with this full TL.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
This is for Leane 1 - if the DLC you're referring to is the developers patch, then yes. I've included the developers original latest patch (patch.xp3) in addition to the translation patch (patch2.xp3). The original patch is needed for the TL to work. I'd have liked to keep them separate so it'd be easier to post - the TL being 1mb and the dev's patch being 100mb, but I bundled them together in the zip so people don't have to hunt as I'm not providing a full game DL.

There were issues with the original interface translation that did break the game in certain circumstances. I have (hopefully) fixed all of those with this full TL.
i'm trying it right now, it's.. surprisingly good.. you've done incredible work! i patched it into the 1.27 with previously bugged MTL and it actually fixed the spot i usually crashing. its so good i cried a bit..

Reactions: Beyo and Ruyne

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'll have to set aside some time to play your translation without interruptions, Ruyne. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
If only I could play this as Baroque at first, and not some random dude that has a lot to protect with him.
If only I could protect the true king, and just kill the old bastard without any remorse on it.
If only I weren't immersing with the world building, I wouldn't care with a single character in this game.

Jun 19, 2018
I gave this game a try today and my first reaction was "Great another one-hour long exposition dump when I just want to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!", then I got to the fugitive on the island part and my heart melted.
When that Ashton dude gave MC the sword to fight the 3 bandits I thought to myself "Holy shit how does this level of good writing end up in a fucking hentai game?"
I legit started to shake and was on the verge of crying when MC withheld from giving the news to the island girl that he had to leave just to prolong her joy of not living a lonely lifestyle a little longer.

Then I picked Leanne as the first alliance since I thought she's the namesake of the game, why not. I was running out of time so I kinda Ctrl-skipped my way through all of her kingdom's dialogue until I reached some prompt about spending 100k to upgrade some units into something else, the Ctrl skip somehow glitched the dialogue and I was left with an empty dialogue box and no way to get out of it, and without a save file, so this was probably the last time I'll play the game since Dungeon and Bride is more suitable to my taste.
But damn, the writing has been surprisingly captivating. Respect to whoever put the effort to come up with everything.

One curiosity that I was hoping I'd find the answer to before my game glitched out. Which king ends up asking me to send girls into his Harem?
Does the Ludwig guy turn out to be a sleazebag or is it the original Gustav dude that requires harem?

Edit: I also hope we never have to deal with that little sister character ever again. That was most offputting shit ever and made me almost abandon the game thinking it would set the tone for everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: An0nM4n

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I gave this game a try today and my first reaction was "Great another one-hour long exposition dump when I just want to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!", then I got to the fugitive on the island part and my heart melted.
When that Ashton dude gave MC the sword to fight the 3 bandits I thought to myself "Holy shit how does this level of good writing end up in a fucking hentai game?"
I legit started to shake and was on the verge of crying when MC withheld from giving the news to the island girl that he had to leave just to prolong her joy of not living a lonely lifestyle a little longer.

Then I picked Leanne as the first alliance since I thought she's the namesake of the game, why not. I was running out of time so I kinda Ctrl-skipped my way through all of her kingdom's dialogue until I reached some prompt about spending 100k to upgrade some units into something else, the Ctrl skip somehow glitched the dialogue and I was left with an empty dialogue box and no way to get out of it, and without a save file, so this was probably the last time I'll play the game since Dungeon and Bride is more suitable to my taste.
But damn, the writing has been surprisingly captivating. Respect to whoever put the effort to come up with everything.

One curiosity that I was hoping I'd find the answer to before my game glitched out. Which king ends up asking me to send girls into his Harem?
Does the Ludwig guy turn out to be a sleazebag or is it the original Gustav dude that requires harem?

Edit: I also hope we never have to deal with that little sister character ever again. That was most offputting shit ever and made me almost abandon the game thinking it would set the tone for everything else.
It's a fantastic game but it gets down-right outrageous when the "switch" happens. On terms of story, if things go a certain way, this is some of the most infuriating NTR I've ever experienced.

I just want to make it clear that for me, personally, I don't mean any of what I've said in a negative way.

Reactions: An0nM4n

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Then I picked Leanne as the first alliance since I thought she's the namesake of the game, why not. I was running out of time so I kinda Ctrl-skipped my way through all of her kingdom's dialogue
I'd recommend going back and reading some of the parts you skipped if you find extra time.

Story in the 2nd half of the game is way worse. I still love the game, but it's got its flaws.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly after that event, the gameplay is just either loses the girl to battle or keep building brothals to keep the king happy so he doesn't take the girls as sex slaves. So for me the game ends after that big spoiler event.

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
So for me the game ends after that big spoiler event.
Yeah, me too. It's been 4 years since I play the game, but I just don't want to continue this shit anymore after that big reveal.
At least there's a way to avoid the ntr or getting happy/true ending for each girl but still, my soul already dead at that time.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is pure perfection until the 2nd half where there's no story and you have to kill a bunch of arabs while some Vaush character cooms in a bunch of women

• Haha
Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Except Cynthia. The protagonist only gets a h-scene with her after being NTR'd.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes