Apr 19, 2022
Well I haven't encountered anything noticeable, I'm doing Chloe's route right now as a final check.
Yep just married her and Marion still does the lovey dovey text so everything checks out as far as I'm aware.
Everyone still has the affection stat as well which would usually disappear.
I'm a bit surprised that about half of the Female Generals can't be romanced.
I did skip a lot of dialogue so if that was a concern I don't know if there were any bugs with it.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Yep just married her and Marion still does the lovey dovey text so everything checks out as far as I'm aware.
Everyone still has the affection stat as well which would usually disappear.
I'm a bit surprised that about half of the Female Generals can't be romanced.
I did skip a lot of dialogue so if that was a concern I don't know if there were any bugs with it.
It's pretty rare that mods are completely bug free, but that's good that everything is working correctly. That is correct also that few of the women are actually romance able. It's middle ages, but apparently his sister isn't interesting for him. Wendy is a loose whore and Sabrina is married and Vetrinus is a looser whore and Pamela is Pamela. Remember though that Dorothy actually is an option, you just have to unlock her.

Reactions: No-Nonon
Apr 19, 2022
It's pretty rare that mods are completely bug free, but that's good that everything is working correctly. That is correct also that few of the women are actually romance able. It's middle ages, but apparently his sister isn't interesting for him. Wendy is a loose whore and Sabrina is married and Vetrinus is a looser whore and Pamela is Pamela. Remember though that Dorothy actually is an option, you just have to unlock her.
Yeah I heard something about that, how do you do that?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah I heard something about that, how do you do that?
You raise her hidden affection stat high enough and she becomes an option. You also can't let her get raped from doing the scavenging thing.
While we're on the topic of hidden ones, don't forget that Norah is also an option to unlock. I don't remember how she is unlocked though, something do with the knight Abraham.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You raise her hidden affection stat high enough and she becomes an option. You also can't let her get raped from doing the scavenging thing.
While we're on the topic of hidden ones, don't forget that Norah is also an option to unlock. I don't remember how she is unlocked though, something do with the knight Abraham.
There's a wiki for this but it's in Japanese, just use the translate page feature, it has a guide for everything in the game

Apr 19, 2022
I remember finding Abraham for her but I don't recall anything past that. Might need to talk to Abraham.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
You need to talk to Nora a number of times until she kidnaps Ares during the Hippian War Arc. Than you need to move Nora and Ares over to the base before assaulting Kasim's place to get Abraham.
After that, just beat Kasim's castle and Baroque will teleport Ares, Nora, and Abraham over to where he is, which makes Nora now available as Baroque's concubine. If you talk to Nora with her affection high enough after this though, romance should be done.

Apr 19, 2022
I should probably state now, I'll be out of town for a few days so I won't be able to play test the next build for a while.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I could give it a try, considering atm my NG+ save is on that route
I delayed the next update to the following Wednesday. Mostly because I don't really want to have to go back and fix issues from previous points as this update leads into the others. This upcoming update messes with a lot of the structure of the game, moving events and redoing segments. Real easy to cause the game to crash if I miss something so it'd be nice to know RIGHT AWAY if that is there so I don't build the other updates on top of that.

Apr 19, 2022
I delayed the next update to the following Wednesday. Mostly because I don't really want to have to go back and fix issues from previous points as this update leads into the others. This upcoming update messes with a lot of the structure of the game, moving events and redoing segments. Real easy to cause the game to crash if I miss something so it'd be nice to know RIGHT AWAY if that is there so I don't build the other updates on top of that.
Alright, sounds good. I got back early due to health complications of certain people so I'll be here for that one.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Would be nice to have the usually hidden affection stat shown to us. Easy fix?
It actually took an hour to find where this was in the code, but doing it was pretty simple. The issue arose in that it's a variable with 2 names, Affection/Love and love is used so often in the code that even using a search pulled up hundreds of results.
Anyway here you go, affection is always revealed. The original function checked if she is already assigned as a lover and ISN'T dorothy OR you've gone quite far in the relationship. I had no idea what you actually wanted so I just disabled the entire function so the males and even the slimes will show how much they love you.

Edit = Also this will not require a new save.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Would You Fuck A Slime Isekai? lmao I bet it's been done at least once
I've played through Monster Girl Paradox something like 30 times now. I LOVE the slimes, they are awesome party members and they just want to clean you and nom nom nom some semen. That being said it's hard to imagine a slime in real life being something other than nightmare inducing.

Reactions: An0nM4n
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes