Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just went back to watch the closing of Ep. 5 where Cece was visiting all the places she's been. I think I'm pretty convinced at this point that she was saying goodbye. She retuned back home (I guess you'd call it) and was going to write the note. If the MC didn't come back when he did.....

Honestly there's no way to really know, except by the look on her face as she was visiting the fish.

It's all conjecture, but it's how I feel right now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Seriously? Splitting up Robin and Kira is an option? I confess I did like Robin when we are first introduced to her. Shame on them both for not disclosing they were already together, it's kinda messed up even if they both were attracted to the MC and considered sharing him. When Robin was giving advice to the MC at the bowling alley about pursuing Kira, she could have mentioned in a subtle way, if you want to get anywhere with MY girlfriend, .....

I'm actually conflicted now as there was some chemistry present with Robin when the MC was hanging out with her, cheering her up, even if at the time she told him she wasn't looking for anything serious, just a FWB option, without disclosing already being in a relationship. I'm almost tempted to see how a solo path with just Robin would work. What's the branching path for just her?
The situation with Robin and Kira is not well handled, IMHO. Their path in Chapter 4 starts with a long conversation that tries to fill in all the missing pieces from the early episodes; it does a decent job, but it feels more like an infodump than an organic conversation, and it probably should have happened earlier. Anyway, the two girls reiterate that they're interested in the MC, but he thinks they should think things through before doing anything rash. This plays at almost unchanged whether you pick both or only one of them.

At the end of the chapter, the three go to the racetrack for a date, and Kira will offer to step aside so the MC can be with Robin. In the trio version, the MC says the three of them can start a family together and it leads to a steamy threesome. In the solo routes, he'll either admit he'd like to accept Kira's offer or explain that she's the one he really wants, but say he doesn't want to break them up. Either way, when the MC returns from his turn driving the race care, the unchosen girl has run off. He and the chosen girl finally find her on the grass outside, where she insists she's willing to step aside so the MC and chosen girl can find out if they belong together.

Overall, I feel like the plotline was very rushed, but the core was good. Unfortunately, Chapter 5 did a lot of damage to it.

First, because it skips right over all the delicate emotional issues that should be a big deal here and just reassures us that the MC and his chosen girl(s) have been having plenty of sexy fun. Second, because as soon as the episode starts it's blatantly obvious that SOMETHING is wrong with Robin, but while the MC will mention his concern, he never actually does anything about it. He leaves it up to Kira to find out what's wrong, which is mind-boggling on the solo-Robin path, and stays around to meet his dad despite being extremely uninvested in that idea.

And that's it. Robin and Kira leave and the MC spends a day loafing around LA. You can text one of the girls on the dock, but not both and the texts don't change much regardless of which you pick. It definitely leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I mean, I understand that there are limits to the branching Drifty can handle, but the problems here are of his own making. If we got a little more conversation between the three, if it wasn't so blatantly obvious that something was wrong with Robin, if we didn't have that flashback to Kira now, and if the MC actually wanted to meet his father, it would be much easier to accept him sending the girls away. Instead, the game takes the relationship between the MC and Robin and/or Kira for granted. It seems to assume the relationship is firmly established and the MC should be confident it will weather whatever is bothering Robin now, despite it being both brand new and highly experimental. The paint is not only wet, it's barely half applied!

Which makes me very nervous about Chapter 6. It's already going to be difficult to sort this mess out alongside Linda and Cece, but if the game continues to assume only the specific crisis matters (rather than the delicate nature of the underlying relationship), it may well be impossible.

As for Kira, I dunno, people just like who they like, and I prefer her earlier flashback look as opposed to her modern look, I can't stand the lipstick in particular, makes her look like a wannabee goth chick, the hair with streaks I can live with.
No worries, everyone's entitled to their own tastes. I just find it interesting that Kira's current look works for me, because normally I'd expect to agree with you.

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Just went back to watch the closing of Ep. 5 where Cece was visiting all the places she's been. I think I'm pretty convinced at this point that she was saying goodbye. She retuned back home (I guess you'd call it) and was going to write the note. If the MC didn't come back when he did.....
I was actually thinking whether this could play one way or another, depending on whether or not you take the path with her. But the game probably would splinter too much to make it viable, causing it to be extremely much work to do two worlds, one with Cece and one with her being gone and it affecting everything. Either way, I had the exactly same thoughts as you.

But then I also guess there is the Steph card that is a major path choice I suppose.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I was actually thinking whether this could play one way or another, depending on whether or not you take the path with her. But the game probably would splinter too much to make it viable, causing it to be extremely much work to do two worlds, one with Cece and one with her being gone and it affecting everything. Either way, I had the exactly same thoughts as you.

But then I also guess there is the Steph card that is a major path choice I suppose.
I never want to think of Cece doing anything to herself whether you chose her or not. I most certainly did (as my sig shows) and the look on her face at the end when he comes back actually brought me to tears when I saw it. She's such a wonderful character and a special girl.

Sep 3, 2020
I never want to think of Cece doing anything to herself whether you chose her or not. I most certainly did (as my sig shows) and the look on her face at the end when he comes back actually brought me to tears when I saw it. She's such a wonderful character and a special girl.
bro today I'm going after Lexi for the first time and it feels weird not being with Cece and you may not believe this but I have no idea what the other stories with the other girls are about

but if I'm going after Lexi I'm going after Lexi alone

I don't do three ways

I don't care if you are a man or woman nobody touches the woman i love but me

so any last-minute advice for someone who's never been on Lexi route or any other route but Cece

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
bro today I'm going after Lexi for the first time and it feels weird not being with Cece and you may not believe this but I have no idea what the other stories with the other girls are about

but if I'm going after Lexi I'm going after Lexi alone

I don't do three ways

I don't care if you are a man or woman nobody touches the woman i love but me

so any last-minute advice for someone who's never been on Lexi route or any other route but Cece
Once you've picked someone at the beginning of Ep4 the story becomes quite linear. Nothing tricky for the Lexi path jumps to mind except the option to add Holly to the mix for Lexi near the end of Ep5. It's an obvious choice, you can't miss it.

Sep 3, 2020
Once you've picked someone at the beginning of Ep4 the story becomes quite linear. Nothing tricky for the Lexi path jumps to mind except the option to add Holly to the mix for Lexi near the end of Ep5. It's an obvious choice, you can't miss it.
thank you so much brother and I have a question for you if you don't mind

as you can tell I really don't like three ways or sharing my girl

is a three way the only way to have a relationship with Holly or do you think she might get her own route later on

I know that not every character can get their own route and I don't really mind because Cece is best girl

I'm just curious

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
thank you so much brother and I have a question for you if you don't mind

as you can tell I really don't like three ways or sharing my girl

is a three way the only way to have a relationship with Holly or do you think she might get her own route later on

I know that not every character can get their own route and I don't really mind because Cece is best girl

I'm just curious
Have a read over here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-5-v0-5-1c-driftygames.48734/post-5711709

https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-5-v0-5-1c-driftygames.48734/post-5712619

Sep 3, 2020
thank you so much but I don't know about you

I think it's really fuck up
if you like Holly and you want to be with her

your only choices are to force yourself into a three way relationship even though that's not your thing

or choose one of the girls only to knowingly break their heart later on
in other words be a professional cont

that is just awful why aren't people making a big deal out of this
:eek:

after everything these girls have been true who's going to want to do that to them just to be with one girl

and not everybody is into threeways

and what if you're a player that doesn't like any of the girls except Holly but you don't want to hurt any of them or be in a threeway

I hope he changes his mind and he doesn't Force us to do this

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: L0MBR0

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
When talking to Holly on the balcony make sure you look at her face, hair, breast, ass and above her ass once each before you end the talk by looking at her tattoo.
If I remember correctly, the MOD I was using said to look at the breasts three times.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I remember correctly, the MOD I was using said to look at the breasts three times.
The only thing multiple peeks at her peaks gives you is additional dialogue, commenting on how you seem to really like them. (You technically get XPHolly+=1 each time, too, but if you previously did things to make known your interest in her, you should probably already have XPHolly==25. The game caps you at that, so the +1s won't help at all here.) Otherwise, you just need to hit all of those spots: face, hair, breasts, ass, wall above her ass, and then end with tattoo.

Reactions: thorin0815

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When talking to Holly on the balcony make sure you look at her face, hair, breast, ass and above her ass once each before you end the talk by looking at her tattoo.
Pretty sure I did that but it still not working :(Do I need to tell her I interested in her more than Lexi in Chapter 4?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, thank you. I think I missed " look at the balcony wall " one. Who in the right mind would look at the wall when Holly is laying there :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's not as obvious. I think the idea here (from a character perspective) is one of a couple of possibilities.
  1. Maybe commenting on it tells Holly that the MC is still interested in Lexi (or what Lexi does). As the best friend, Holly would never intentionally allow herself to do anything that would hurt Lexi. If she gets the feeling the MC is still interested in Lexi generally, it reassures Holly some. Holly's guard somewhat drops, and events play out enough differently later that the threesome is possible.

2. Another possibility is that a non-sexual and/or non-body focused point of discussion gives some kind of impression that the MC isn't just some horn-dog. He can actually care about more than sex; he can truly be interested in a girl's personality. Remember that Holly specifically has said she's never had a good track record with men, primarily because it seems that every time she feels like she might have found "the one", the guy has left or proven to only care about the sex. Since she herself is a sex addict, she's struggling with the potential of that causing her to do something that might seriously hurt Lexi.
Then again, it could always just be a trick to make getting the threesome feel more like an achievement. This game definitely has some moments like that, such as cheering Cece up in Chapter 4.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! What a great update! Lexi and Cece are my favorite girls, but Lexi is the first one, so, I'm going for her path, then I'll go for Cece and later the others. I really liked this update, the last scenes showing Linda, Chris and Cece (when she hugged MC, daaaamn! Great scene!), but I don't understand what happened to Robin when they were moving back to their home... She just passed and then shows she a little bit off with Kira. Did I miss something?

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes