ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's probably just from a game I haven't played or something, but does anyone get this reference?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is it's an allusion to the many people unhappy with how Steph was handled prior to Chapter 4 (and the smaller number still unhappy afterwards). Much internet flaming was involved.

In other news, Drifty released a dev diary yesterday showing that work on Chapter 6 is officially underway. I don't think it's revealing too much to say that he completed 75 still renders and 0 frames of animation this week. I'll even provide charts!
As you can see, at this rate it will take Chapter 6 approximately infinity weeks to match Chapter 5's animation count. That's going to be a tough wait, but maybe Drifty can shave a few eons off it if he ups his pace slightly. :p

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
My guess is it's an allusion to the many people unhappy with how Steph was handled prior to Chapter 4 (and the smaller number still unhappy afterwards). Much internet flaming was involved.
Hahaha... I (didn't) understood that reference. Nice!

SpilledUp21

Nov 26, 2017
No one probably needs to hear this, but here it goes. Just skip this comment if you're not interested in stuff that may not be related to the game.

I, for some reason, played this game on my rare free time, even though it was at the end of my long list of things to do.

After starting, I couldn't stop until I was finished. It just resonated with me so much. You see, my mom is a single mom. Not gonna go into detail anymore but it was hard and stressful. Two years ago, I broke down after the person I loved so much left me. It happened without any signs, just found out one day that we were having problems I wasn't aware of and things ended with her leaving me. It was a really low point in my life, but there were people who helped me get back up on my feet. I then met a girl who has severe anxiety. She gets major tics similar to tourette's when she's stressed (Undiagnosed as we're still both in college and are short on funds). Even so, she is the most lovely human being I have ever met. This game just draws so many parallels with my own life.

I also love how non-binary relationships are being portrayed, having seen in person how it challenged some of my friends (and another ex) in their relationships, especially in our conservative country. I'm so looking forward to how Kira and Robin's story unfolds.

I have a regular day job now while also in my third year of college. Luckily my boss is super understanding and lets me do my school needs when there is little work to do, and since classes are online, attendance is not required for now. I'm also running a small business that is getting good enough for self sustenance. My life seems to be coming together now but for some reason, I also feel lost. I feel like Cece where my brain tugs me in all these different directions, and it fucking hurts. I had such a good day the other night, but woke up in the middle of my sleep feeling like shit, like my head is about to explode even though there's no particular reason for it. I'm having a hard time reaching out to people for help as I'm usually the one doing the supporting, and know ALL of their problems. I know it's stupid saying I don't want to add to their burden, but that's still how I feel.

Mental health issues may not be portrayed the most accurately in this game, or maybe it is, just not similar to those I've encountered, but goddamn does it hit close to home. I've played for my love of 18+ games, but ended up just appreciating it as a whole.

Goddamn, I hope DRIFTY keeps doing a good job. I'm just so in love with this game and how it warmed my heart. once I get done with bills I have to settle, I WILL BE A PATRON. I SWEAR. EVEN IF THE GAME IS ALREADY DONE AND ALL, I WILL SUPPORT WHATEVER THE NEXT PLANS ARE.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, just have question? Is there a way how to make Holly & Chris couple? Because during her sunbathing on balcony, i didn't got option to mention Chris, even if I did previous choices to push them together. Thanks in advance.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok, just have question? Is there a way how to make Holly & Chris couple? Because during her sunbathing on balcony, i didn't got option to mention Chris, even if I did previous choices to push them together. Thanks in advance.
If you've done everything right up to that point, you'll need to RETURN to Holly's face for a 2ND TIME to get the option to wingman for Chris.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Just finished my Ch 5 Cece playthru and I had a few reflections about the game.

This is the only AVN I've played where I could see myself pursuing every LI available, although I'll probably just stick with a Cece or Linda playthru. They are definately my favorite's

I'm currently supporting four games on Patreon, Leap of Faith, Chasing Sunset's, Our Red String, and Wands & Witches. It's a really close decision but I think this may be my favorite.

I'm not usually a crier, except for funeral's (way too many of those in my past) but I choked up so many times in this game, it really got to me emotionally.

Loved the Jaye cameo.

The only part that I was less than happy with were the minigame like directional arrow thingy's. It's the only part of the game where I felt like I couldn't navigate it without a guide, and I hate having to use a guide to get through a game. Please Drifty, don't feel like you have to add minigames. I know that there's a very successful dev out there that uses a lot of minigames, but don't emulate him. That guys an asshole who's rapidly destroying his own story.

I was also really impressed with the number of times I laughed out loud in this game, there were several genuinely funny moments, especially this one . . .

screenshot0001.png

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I know that there's a very successful dev out there that uses a lot of minigames, but don't emulate him. That guys an asshole who's rapidly destroying his own story.
Damn now I sit here trying to guess which game you mean. I can think of 2 successful games that use minigames, one is of the academic sort and the other is cartoonishly seasonal.
I don't suppose you would lift the veil to which it is? If a dev is an asshole they lose a lot of spots on my list of potential games to support.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok guys, I already realized, that the RedHead girl on the Pier in Chapter 5 was some cameo ... but srsly, don't know who is she ... could you guys pls tell me who is she and from what game? Thx a lot :) Oh and not to forget ... that's not a game ... that's a masterpiece and art ... thank you Drifty

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I think I'm converting to team Cece. Lexi was my favorite romance in this game but something about this update I didn't like and no it wasn't the fact her and Holly decided to kiss. I think its more on the side of her saying she dosen't want to give up being Lexi. I don't know but all in all Cece is my second favorite romance so makes since to put her first now for me.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so i don't know where to start with this game it is so unbelievably good it has so many fantastic moments where you can laugh without end, like the one scene when the mc with these strange ear shoes and only with a towel cleaning the apartment or wearing a towel tries to sleep somehow and then lies with his head under a chair...

but on the other hand the game also has some very sad moments, great different characters and some moments that are so fantastic that you get goose bumps like the momment as lexi sings a song at the party in your house the song is so unbelievably good and the "music video" to go with it but no idea whether that is the case or what is missing with the song as the empty pole is shown and the times of the day are suddenly over and you only hear the rest of the song...

so i can only say that everyone should test this game great girls that grow dear to you and you don't want that What happens to you like for example cece you feel really bad when you have to leave Lexi alone after the vacation where you can see that you will feel terribly lonely there are so many beautiful, sad and funny moments ....
the game does so much have fun playing it all you just have to

Sdorica_papi

Jul 28, 2018
One of the very few games that make me genuinely sad when I'm done with the update, love the game.
Quick question though, idk if it's just me, but why does Holly's hair look so silky and just better rendered than the rest? I've developed this thing for really nicely rendered hair in these games and when the hair texture looks kind of like straw/hay or like brush strokes it kind of puts me off, but Holly's hair looks really good compared to everyone else's.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes