aslui

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,
i've tried with a bunch of different choices but for chapter 1-4, i have never been able to achieve the following three things.

1- I have never been able to get the pin code for Robin's phone and have revenge on her for beating the highscore.
2- I have never been able to cheer Cece up when she is bummed out and not talking.
3- Cece did not get to play a little game ... on Robin.

I think robin's pin code and game on Robin are related. I have tried with different walk thoughs but still unsuccessful.
I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me with these things.

Thank you very much.
A

P.S. Attached you would also find a screenshot of the game screen once a chapter finishes.

Jun 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,
i've tried with a bunch of different choices but for chapter 1-4, i have never been able to achieve the following three things.

1- I have never been able to get the pin code for Robin's phone and have revenge on her for beating the highscore.
2- I have never been able to cheer Cece up when she is bummed out and not talking.
3- Cece did not get to play a little game ... on Robin.

I think robin's pin code and game on Robin are related. I have tried with different walk thoughs but still unsuccessful.
I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me with these things.

Thank you very much.
A

P.S. Attached you would also find a screenshot of the game screen once a chapter finishes.
Check out Nuke…. thoroughly.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you man you're the best!!!

I hope you don't think I am ungrateful, but do you have any tips for the other two things I mentioned in post # 4538 ;)

Thanks again I really appreciate all your help. :)
The "Cece play with Robin" is automatic once you take control of Robin's little helper.

Cheering Cece, when she's down in the sofa, you sit besides her, open your cel and send Cece a text message.

Reactions: aslui

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
First, I didn't say sex I said love. There is a difference there.
I realize you didn't say sex, but I brought it up because the game doesn't seem to make that distinction. When Cece tries to explain her condition tot he MC at the start of Chapter 5, his prescription is an erotic massage. This isn't limited to Cece's path (the start of Chapter 5 has a strange fixation on sex all around), but it's a lot more problematic with Cece. It is for me, at least.

Kira clearly says that she experienced the same problems that Cece did, at least that's my impression from the scene. And I took her dialogue to mean that the love she had for Robin is what helped her, we also know that Robin and Kira had a strong emotional relationship before they had a sexual relationship, that's what the flashback at the beginning of Chapter 5 is about.

Finally, in my own personal experience I've found professional help to be somewhat lacking, it was only when I found people that had experience of the same problems that I was able to get any help. Even the professional community recognizes that group therapy is a valid form of treatment. And Cece has already mentioned that professional help has failed her in the past.
Kira definitely says she's struggled with emotions, but it's not clear exactly what the context is.
Kira_been_there_1.jpg Kira_been_there_2.jpg Kira_been_there_3.jpg Kira_been_there_4.jpg Kira_been_there_5.jpg Kira_been_there_6.jpg Kira_been_there_7.jpg Kira_been_there_8.jpg Kira_been_there_9.jpg Kira_been_there_10.jpg

The impression I've had from the game is that Cece suffers from overwhelming positive and negative emotions equally, whereas Kira was thinking mostly of overwhelming negative emotions. Kira's flashback in Chapter 5 and the snippets we heard in Truth or Dare are consistent with my read, but it's possible there are further issues we haven't heard about yet.

Likewise Cece's description of the problem in Chapter 5, and her Chapter 2 comments on her family not helping her despite being "the best family you could ever want" all suggest that her problems run deeper than "just" depression.

I'll certainly feel much better about Cece's path if it eventually disproves my impressions of Cece's problem (and at least a little better if Kira has more direct experience instead). But for now, I just think Kira is misapplying a good lesson in a way that can easily make things worse.

As for professional help, in my experience it can vary wildly depending on the technique and the individuals involved; in that sense was much like talking to people with similar experiences. But I did find professional help useful because it was much easier to summarize alternative therapy techniques than it was to summarize the way in which a person thinks. YMMV, obviously.

Reactions: Schattenlust

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I realize you didn't say sex, but I brought it up because the game doesn't seem to make that distinction. When Cece tries to explain her condition tot he MC at the start of Chapter 5, his prescription is an erotic massage. This isn't limited to Cece's path (the start of Chapter 5 has a strange fixation on sex all around), but it's a lot more problematic with Cece. It is for me, at least.

Kira definitely says she's struggled with emotions, but it's not clear exactly what the context is.
View attachment 1200170 View attachment 1200171 View attachment 1200172 View attachment 1200174 View attachment 1200175 View attachment 1200176 View attachment 1200177 View attachment 1200179 View attachment 1200180 View attachment 1200181

The impression I've had from the game is that Cece suffers from overwhelming positive and negative emotions equally, whereas Kira was thinking mostly of overwhelming negative emotions. Kira's flashback in Chapter 5 and the snippets we heard in Truth or Dare are consistent with my read, but it's possible there are further issues we haven't heard about yet.

Likewise Cece's description of the problem in Chapter 5, and her Chapter 2 comments on her family not helping her despite being "the best family you could ever want" all suggest that her problems run deeper than "just" depression.

I'll certainly feel much better about Cece's path if it eventually disproves my impressions of Cece's problem (and at least a little better if Kira has more direct experience instead). But for now, I just think Kira is misapplying a good lesson in a way that can easily make things worse.

As for professional help, in my experience it can vary wildly depending on the technique and the individuals involved; in that sense was much like talking to people with similar experiences. But I did find professional help useful because it was much easier to summarize alternative therapy techniques than it was to summarize the way in which a person thinks. YMMV, obviously.
I don't think we know enough about Cece's condition to make any kind of diagnosis.

And I don't see how Ch 5 has a strange fixation with sex? As for sex overall in the game, there doesn't have to be a lot. I just played my Cece and my Linda playthru's with one M/F sex scene apiece. For me, Ch 5 was more about the development of the platonic relationship between James and Lexi.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes