Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I took over writing for one game that already has an intro out, and it is even here on F95, but I have rewritten the entire intro and it is waiting for the rest of the new renders to be completed prior to beta testing. I am hoping the remastered intro will be out sometime in April, if not sooner. No, I will not share this title ahead of time, (and I expect the person that I have shared this info with to keep his mouth shut Elhemeer :p) because the current version might scare you all away from trying the rework.
Sufficed to say, it had a major overhaul.
I will let you you guys know when the revision is out. It is a space themed game with both VN and sandbox aspects.

I am also working on two completely new projects for an established dev who is currently around halfway finished with his current project. We hope to have the first of these projects complete and available for sell on steam in it's entirety, by June of this year, at the latest, approximately 1/3 of the script for it is already complete. I am very excited to see how this one is received because it is a newish style of VN and is actually a series of 3 smaller stories in one package. Personally, I love the script for this one. There are some really great parts in it.

The other project that is being worked on with him will be released in the traditional episodic form we are all accustom to, consisting of an intro and multiple chapter updates. The script for the intro portion of this game is also already complete. and hopefully will begin being released incrementally during the second half of the year. This one is the real deal, the gem! It has sweetness and corruption, heartache and some very hilarious humor as well as music, movie, T.V. and pop culture references and quotes, including teasing Star Wars for it's incestuous content of brothers and sisters kissing.
If Star Wars came out as a VN today, would Patreon ban it? for that matter, half the Greek tragedies would probably be banned.

I will let you know when each of these comes out.

I also was just able to finally upgrade myself to a nice desk top with a powerful graphics card, a large bit of internal memory, and a 10tb external drive, and am teaching myself Daz Studio, and Ren'Py and have begun writing, rendering, and coding my first solo game, but with everything else I am working on at the moment I am not expecting to have my game out until either the fourth quarter of this year, or the beginning of 2024. My first solo work will be called UC8. In order to keep anyone else from stealing my idea in the mean time, I will not share any spoilers about it yet. but just for grins, here are a couple of teasers...
View attachment 2428251 View attachment 2428265 View attachment 2428319
Thank you very much Sir and I am sure your Games will be Great Cause you always have a reasonable and fair sight :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is no official "canon" ending, but speculation is that Drifty (and most players based on comments) would consider MC/Cece the preferred ending at least, while most developers who've done Lexi cameos in their game basically consider MC/Lexi the canon story.

However, while there's clearly preferred endings by the fans -- and maybe Drifty -- he wrote the stories so that whatever path you take has a valid ending.
Cool yeah cece is my favourite by far.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for that. I'll make sure you see all harassment this causes. :rolleyes:
Sorry, it was late and in the moment, I felt like teasing you. I didn't think about anyone giving you grief about it because I most everyone I know on here, at least on this and a couple other threads, respects you.
you are always helping answer questions and have well thought out conversations. and you very rarely are anything but polite in your interactions with others. You're on here almost daily, and you truly seem to care about or at least respect most of those you interact with. You're pretty much the definition of what everyone wishes all the site moderator would be like. If people harass you, I sincerely apologize.

PEOPLE!
DON'T HARASS THIS MAN. HE'S MOST LIKELY FORGOTTEN THE INFO i GAVE HIM OVER A MONTH AGO ANYWAY.
EVEN IF HE HASN'T, HE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYWAY, AND PESTERING HIM ABOUT IT WON'T GET IT OUT OF HIM, IT WOULD JUST MAKE HIM DOUBLE DOWN ON NOT SAYING ANYTHING! HE'S JUST THAT GOOD OF A GUY!

I'll make you a deal.

If you get a ton of harassment about this, let me know, and I'll tell you when first when these come out and let you play them before anyone else and then you can decide how long everyone else has to wait to find out, according to how much you were harassed... deal?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Sorry, it was late and in the moment, I felt like teasing you. I didn't think about anyone giving you grief about it because I most everyone I know on here, at least on this and a couple other threads, respects you.
you are always helping answer questions and have well thought out conversations. and you very rarely are anything but polite in your interactions with others. You're on here almost daily, and you truly seem to care about or at least respect most of those you interact with. You're pretty much the definition of what everyone wishes all the site moderator would be like. If people harass you, I sincerely apologize.

PEOPLE!
DON'T HARASS THIS MAN. HE'S MOST LIKELY FORGOTTEN THE INFO i GAVE HIM OVER A MONTH AGO ANYWAY.
EVEN IF HE HASN'T, HE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYWAY, AND PESTERING HIM ABOUT IT WON'T GET IT OUT OF HIM, IT WOULD JUST MAKE HIM DOUBLE DOWN ON NOT SAYING ANYTHING! HE'S JUST THAT GOOD OF A GUY!

I'll make you a deal.

If you get a ton of harassment about this, let me know, and I'll tell you when first when these come out and let you play them before anyone else and then you can decide how long everyone else has to wait to find out, according to how much you were harassed... deal?
You may feel free to direct people to harass me instead, after which you may also allow me to have a preview play of the game. I'm throwing myself on my sword in order to benefit you, my fellow posters. Make sure that your harassment is also coupled with a funny walk, à la Monty Python, as I want video you all for a psychological experiment I'm involved in where I get to preview a new drug, which I intend to use when I'm previewing the new game, but alas I get ahead of myself. Let's start with with some harassment first. C'mon, hit me. :p

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Deal.

Reactions: Grif1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only who gets "harassed" is kaz.

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes