soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Are there Holly ending? I play Lexi path with Holy path on but end up with Lexi only.
Holly ending :
1.When you first meet her and she asks if you like lexi,say "I'm conflicted".
2.When she is sunbathing,go everything from top to bottom,from left to right.
3.buy cigarettes for her at the kiosk.
4.then when you see them kissing say"i wouldn't mind including holly".
5.then when you do it with both stroke lexi's and holly's hand.
6.then at the prom,you say you don't regret the threesome with her and lexi.
7.then outside the hospital,you accept the coffee.
8.and then choose "it's days I've spoken to holly(instead of lexi)
9.and then out at the party,you say you love holly instead of lexi.

with this you are on the holly path.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Are there Holly ending? I play Lexi path with Holy path on but end up with Lexi only.
Holly ending :
8.and then choose "it's days I've spoken to holly(instead of lexi)
9.and then out at the party,you say you love holly instead of lexi.

with this you are on the holly path.
9. Or both/can't choose (don't remember exact) and you're on a throuple path.

Reactions: NukaCola

Akash21499

May 5, 2023
Holly's path cannot begin if you are on any chick's path except Lexi's. You really have to shun the other ones and betray Lexi even though you have been dedicated to her up to the point that Holly makes a pass at you.
Betray Lexi how? I've tried on too many different attempts, can't get HollyInitiate successfully even once. I chose Lexi path, chose that I'm interested in Holly (or whatever the fuck the third choice was). Looked at her tits 3 times in the body exploration scene. But still it just doesn't seem to happen. No matter what I try, Holly scene is not opening up.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Betray Lexi how? I've tried on too many different attempts, can't get HollyInitiate successfully even once. I chose Lexi path, chose that I'm interested in Holly (or whatever the fuck the third choice was). Looked at her tits 3 times in the body exploration scene. But still it just doesn't seem to happen. No matter what I try, Holly scene is not opening up.
what you list in your post is just the first 2 steps...
you must do all of these...

8.and then choose "it's days I've spoken to holly(instead of Lexi)

then you get to go back to Lexi's hotel room and betray Lexi with the holly scene

Last edited:

Akash21499

May 5, 2023
what you list in your post is just the first 2 steps...
you must do all of these...

8.and then choose "it's days I've spoken to holly(instead of Lexi)

then you get to go back to Lexi's hotel room and betray Lexi with the holly scene
I did the first 3, but the "I wouldn't mind including Holly" option is always blocked out for me. I don't know why? I went back and tried following this steam walkthrough ( ) specifically designed for Holly & Lexi path to the T and the option is still red only.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I did the first 3, but the "I wouldn't mind including Holly" option is always blocked out for me. I don't know why? I went back and tried following this steam walkthrough ( ) specifically designed for Holly & Lexi path to the T and the option is still red only.
You did choose Lexi at the beginning of Chapter 4 AND look at her breasts 3 times during the scene on the balcony, as well as looking at all 9 different locations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure to visit all eight (8) other spots, plus visit the breasts 3 separate times, all before visiting the Tattoo.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You did choose Lexi at the beginning of Chapter 4 AND look at her breasts 3 times during the scene on the balcony, as well as looking at all 9 different locations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure to visit all eight (8) other spots, plus visit the breasts 3 separate times, all before visiting the Tattoo.
I'm weird and do this scene exactly the same every time, even when not on the Holly path. I always follow this pattern: face, book, breast, book, breast, mid-back, face, hair, high-back, wall, ass, mid-back, breast, tattoo

Like I said, I'm weird! :ROFLMAO:

Hey Elhemeer while I'm thinking about it, since we are talking about Holly, does it make any difference game play wise, if you get her her brand pf cigarettes or not? I always get her the right brand, just because I stumbled on that path accidentally my first play through of Lexi's route.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm weird and do this scene exactly the same every time, even when not on the Holly path. I always follow this pattern: face, book, breast, book, breast, mid-back, face, hair, high-back, wall, ass, mid-back, breast, tattoo

Like I said, I'm weird! :ROFLMAO:

Hey Elhemeer while I'm thinking about it, since we are talking about Holly, does it make any difference game play wise, if you get her her brand pf cigarettes or not? I always get her the right brand, just because I stumbled on that path accidentally my first play through of Lexi's route.
I know you need enough points, and you get more points with the correct cigs, but I don't know if you need that one extra point. I've never not got them either. It did take me a few playthroughs to figure out I was missing the wall though. And my pattern is Face, Hair, Face, (Hair & Face again if it's a C/H play), Book, Breast, Mid-back, High-back, Wall, High-back, mid-back, breast, mid-back, rear, mid-back, breast, tattoo.

Reactions: Grif1001

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Need help from y'all. I was in a convo with a friend recently and we ended up discussing about Leap of Faith. Now, she doesn't know the name or that it's a visual novel but was interested in the story. Is there a write up or a summary of Leap of faiths story that I can find somewhere ? If not that's fine, I'll just have to come up with one on my own....

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Can't believe I avoided this game for so long.
Well, I know why. It's because I tend to play more harem and quick fap games that have loads of LI's that are all up for it.
Games like WVM, Coming Home, etc. which are great.
However this has none of that but transcends everything!
Story is great! 5/5
Renders are brilliant! 5/5
Believable characters with unique personalities! 5/5
Nice music! 5/5
Like-able MC! 5/5
No wonder it's the most highly rated completed game.
My only downside is that I'm almost finished it but don't want it to end.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Although all the characters have their share of emotional dramas, Cece's dramas amplified with her fragility, I also find Lexi's situation to be quite tragic. Sure, she is famous and super rich but is denied a normal life. Just going out for a simple ice cream caused her much anxiety, bossed around by her dick of a manager, difficult to have a special someone and gruelingly huge tours, etc.
(at least there were 2 Australian shows on her tour schedule. Thanks for thinking about us down under Dev!).
Anyway, I guess Lexi could be compared to any young pop star but wonder if there is anyone in particular that she is perhaps loosely based.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Need help from y'all. I was in a convo with a friend recently and we ended up discussing about Leap of Faith. Now, she doesn't know the name or that it's a visual novel but was interested in the story. Is there a write up or a summary of Leap of faiths story that I can find somewhere ? If not that's fine, I'll just have to come up with one on my own....
I just send people a link to the game.
However, this is one interview with Drifty I really enjoy.

Reactions: deducify

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Oh yeah!
I also LOVED the brief crossover with Chasing Sunsets.
Just love it when devs include little cameos of characters from other games, it's so cool!
Like "where the heart is" and "my sister my roommate" did a similar very brief cameo of characters from their respective games.
It gives a kind "shared universe" vibe and also shows the great amount of respect that many devs have for each other.
I've not played Chasing Sunsets but it will be my next game once I've finished with Leap.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes