riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone know what the hell this post at svsgames is about?

Leap of Faith - Chapter 8 - Version 1.0.3c DLC by DriftyGames Win/Mac

I've never heard of a DLC for LOF and I'm too cautious to try & download it!

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know what the hell this post at svsgames is about?

Leap of Faith - Chapter 8 - Version 1.0.3c DLC by DriftyGames Win/Mac

I've never heard of a DLC for LOF and I'm too cautious to try & download it!
PLay this awesome game and enjoy your time with astounding ladies all around pleasing and endearing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Canto Forte for informing others ;)

I already posted a full version of LoF Chapter 8 v1.0.3c + DLC GOG Edition here. That was like more than two months now :p

I also created compressed versions here :cool:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Finished Lexi/Holly and Holly solo a few days ago, so my thoughts/questions on those particular routes:

up next: Linda, likely after a break (played portions of chapters 6/7 on a day where I should have known better as I wasn't in decent enough control of my emotions/thoughts) - maybe I'll take a look at the new game in the mean time. :unsure:

Hope everyone had a great week and here's to an even better weekend! :coffee:

Reactions: deducify

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Finished Lexi/Holly and Holly solo a few days ago, so my thoughts/questions on those particular routes:

up next: Linda, likely after a break (played portions of chapters 6/7 on a day where I should have known better as I wasn't in decent enough control of my emotions/thoughts) - maybe I'll take a look at the new game in the mean time. :unsure:

Hope everyone had a great week and here's to an even better weekend! :coffee:
Okay, I just have to say that the final thing you said in your spoilers, isn't a spoiler. It needs to be screamed from the rooftops so that people will branch out from just playing the Cece route and nothing else. so I'm gonna post it in the open...

he said...
" -The more of these I'm playing the more I'm seeing that who you choose isn't really that central to the story but the routes do compliment each other and round out the overall view (plus they're entertaining)."

and to that I say YES! YES! YES!

People, play these other routes! the most painful part of the game is the bridge, and it's even more painful when you're on the Cece route. Please stop thinking that the game will be harder on a different route! Trust Drifty, give him a little bit of credit that he won't just toss Cece, the character he based on his own daughter, to the side if you pick a different girl. Every route has it's own merit and is worth at least one play through!

And as always...I remain one of Lexi's biggest fans! (but enough about my weight :ROFLMAO:)

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
well, a small off-topic here but I'm curious for a long time, but are those games somehow have some connection? like the DJ Kink in this game and ARTERMIS is exactly the same person?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
well, a small off-topic here but I'm curious for a long time, but are those games somehow have some connection? like the DJ Kink in this game and ARTERMIS is exactly the same person?
The devs are friends or have a friendly relationship with each other. Therefore, they support each other, including with cameos like this to promote each other. It can be said that they are in friendly competition for new ideas and techniques. That's a damn good thing in my opinion for us players. Through the cameos, these AVN are pretty much all set in the same universe, but the stories aren't linked. As is usual with cameos, the actions in one story do not affect the actions in the other story.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know what happens when you have less than 10/15 when you’re showing things to Cece?
I think it's just a story-feel thing. In the final chapter, when you're on her path and she's reminiscing on the island, she doesn't remember as much of the summer if you don't get enough points.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it's just a story-feel thing. In the final chapter, when you're on her path and she's reminiscing on the island, she doesn't remember as much of the summer if you don't get enough points.
I'm the same way, I remember more later if you show me pictures, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's a walkthrough DLC which give you hints ingame and shows you some comments from Drifty with background informations. I bought it on Steam and can recommend this.
How is the DLC compare to patreon version + Sancho multi mod? Should I switch to the steam version?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How is the DLC compare to patreon version + Sancho multi mod? Should I switch to the steam version?
Sancho's walkthrough hints are more comprehensive, but if you're interested in behind-the-scenes stuff, then the DLC is the way to go. I've done the DLC, but for replays I stick with Sancho, unless I'm in the mood for the commentary track.

Reactions: NukaCola

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sancho's walkthrough hints are more comprehensive, but if you're interested in behind-the-scenes stuff, then the DLC is the way to go. I've done the DLC, but for replays I stick with Sancho, unless I'm in the mood for the commentary track.
I love that this is a thing. Very few completed games do I go back periodically and "replay" however LOF is one of the few that almost demands that you play it again. The cacophony of emotions that you experience in this game, while brutally raw, are also very cathartic!

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes