vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I just send people a link to the game.
However, this is one interview with Drifty I really enjoy.
What a great interview!
Very interesting but no surprise to see that "Acting Lessons" had some influence this devs work.
On a similar note, I have recently put together a decent PC which I've been mostly using for VR gaming.
However, since playing Leap, I am now very interested to learn Ren'py & Daz so I can make my own VN.
Other than some basic html coding I've never done much programming so have a steep learning curve ahead of me.
So, thanks Drifty, you are my muse!

Reactions: Nurikabe

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Summer Scent and Artemis are also part of the 'shared universe' with various nods and cameos to each other.
Cool! I've not played Summer Scent but just LOVE Artemis. Totally infatuated with Kindra.
I'll have to give Summer Scent a look.

Reactions: Jarulf

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Oh yeah!
I also LOVED the brief crossover with Chasing Sunsets.
Just love it when devs include little cameos of characters from other games, it's so cool!
Like "where the heart is" and "my sister my roommate" did a similar very brief cameo of characters from their respective games.
It gives a kind "shared universe" vibe and also shows the great amount of respect that many devs have for each other.
I've not played Chasing Sunsets but it will be my next game once I've finished with Leap.
Also a crossover with Artemis! DJ Kink in da house!
What a game!

Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also a crossover with Artemis! DJ Kink in da house!
What a game!
I can think of five crossovers in LoF off the top of my head ... Chasing Sunsets, Artemis, Coming Home (title?), Unbroken, and Last Call (the beer). Also, there's something like a couple dozen or more in the audience at the concert.

From there, I found a bunch of others as I either saw other crossovers in those titles or heard about other LoF moments. For instance, heard about LoF moment in Bare Witness, then found out about Between Two Worlds from that game ... the rabbit hole keeps getting bigger.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

hamburger43b

Dec 21, 2019
At Lexi's house they keep talking about a game of Truth or Dare but I can't get a scene of them actually playing the game. Why is that?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
At Lexi's house they keep talking about a game of Truth or Dare but I can't get a scene of them actually playing the game. Why is that?
If you got to the butt contest, then you've seen everything that came out of that conversation (basically, they never really play, just the song and the challenge)

Reactions: hamburger43b

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for this. I wouldn't mind sending the game if it weren't NSFW. That's the only thing holding me back. The story is just something else...
I think this is why so many people have asked for a SFW version!

Honestly, If there were a SFW version, It could be used in schools and other counseling style situations to help with suicide awareness and such.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
What a great game, i enjoyed playing it. All path are nice in their own ways. Great job i will keep an eye on the dev.

I just can't reach the holly path, god damned! even with sancho mod... Am i stupid or something?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What a great game, i enjoyed playing it. All path are nice in their own ways. Great job i will keep an eye on the dev.

I just can't reach the holly path, god damned! even with sancho mod... Am i stupid or something?
Hers is the hardest to get, but if you search for holly in the thread, there are multiple "guides" to getting her as an LI.

EDIT: Okay, they're not that easy to find, so I found mine for you ...
Okay, here's what I know. I'm not leaving anything out (and probably adding extra stuff), so you'll know most of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LokiTime

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Just got to the bar with Stephanie.

Okay, NOW I see why Cece is so incredibly popular. Really cool of her to urge you to get Stephanie out of her funk.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
1. Who called Linda that made her drop the phone in the pool?
2. Why would Cece move away from her friends if you don't end up with her?
3. Who is that guy that is stalking the MC and watching with the binoculars at Lexi's mansion?
4. Who is the muslim dude sitting next to the bench that gets v&?
5. What is the purpose of even having either of the characters in points 3 and 4?
6. Why did the mechanics introduced and choices fall to the side towards the end of the game? No more phone stuff, no more minigames, no more choices.
7. Was there a reason we can't wheel any two girls at once? The main character seems monogamous except when it comes to Kira and Robin - not only that, but they'd be fine if he slept around too and many opportunities present themselves. What was the dev's reasoning for this, or only being able to choose one girl?
8. Why introduce the flirty/romantic/athletic builds so early if they just stop mattering very soon anyway?
9. Who's the guy who says "there you are, son" at the end of chapter 4, after Matt holds Linda's ring? It's not MC's dad because they look nothing alike and work in different offices.
10. Any particular reason for the amount of arab involvement in this game? Does the dev have middle eastern ancestry?
11. Cece and the MC met "several weeks" ago, maybe months, during which time he saved her life. After she jumps from the bridge the second time, she says she has some short-term amnesia and doesn't remember much from the last few days. But the MC and her knew each other for weeks, so I don't understand how losing the last few days of memory mean she would forget everyone except Linda.
12. On most other paths, the MC wants to take things slowly, not rush into things, take time for the other people to decide and understand their feelings. After less 2 weeks with Lexi, he is in love with her? For Lexi it makes sense since she is sexually and emotionally stunted/immature.
1. Matt
2. She wants to live her life and her guts telling her to move on.
3. A papparazzi.
4. His grandfather.
5. I don't understand that question.
6. It isn't needed and I for myself didn't missed it.
7. Yes, it's not a harem game and even if it's just a story the dev wants a little bit realism. You want a throuple, go for Kira and Robin or Lexi and Holly.
8. They stopped mattering.
9. His dad. He tells you at the meeting with him.
10. It's just background about MC which explains why he grew up without a father. No, Drifty hasn't "middle eastern ancestry" as far as we know.
11. Partial amnesia works strange. The science doesn't know for sure how it rules, but this scenario isn't unrealistic. I can confirm this from own experience with an old friend of mine.
12. So what? Love doesn't work the same way in every case. With one you need years to fall for with another one it only takes a look into the eyes.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes