Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is it really? because I quit playing the game during my first playthrough, and I don't much care for it. I guess it just depends on the person.
Haha, this is like someone saying "I got my driver's license and it's amazing!" and then someone else saying, "Is it really? because I sat in a parked car once and didn't much care for it..." :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
you're still following the thread ...
Nope, I was never following the thread, but nice assumption there.

You can't know because you quit it.
Wasn't good enough to keep me interested to the end. Oh, let me put "wasn't good enough, for me"

If I missed a "revelation" oh wells. Sucks for me, I guess. My loss, your gain :)

Laughing at your own joke? hmm. Sorry if my reply (that had nothing to do with you) made you upset enough to become a comedian, but you'll be fine.

Anyways, don't bother replying, thread ignored.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Wasn't good enough to keep me interested to the end.
Im curious, at what point did you stop and how much of the story had you skipped until that point?
If I missed a "revelation" oh wells. Sucks for me, I guess. My loss, your gain
Why should that be a gain for me? Well, it's your loss if you like story based AVN like Chasing Sunsets, Summer's Gone, Artemis, etc. but I've no gain from it. Everyone have his likes and dislikes. Who am I to judge about it?

Reactions: Grif1001

Apr 11, 2018
Great game my friend, unfortunately couldn't finish it as Cece reminds me too much of my ex so some of the stuff hits a bit close to home, but i enjoyed it as far as i played.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Pretty cool game. I'd have liked a bit more harem or pregnancy but that's always going to be the case and I appreciate the throuples.

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
What's that song from Lexi in chapter 1 called? It's not Love Automatic, I checked. In fact, I think Love Automatic got replaced by it.

The lyrics go somewhat like this: "I got all the reasons to close your eyes, all the reasons to make you smile..."

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes