Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What's that song from Lexi in chapter 1 called? It's not Love Automatic, I checked. In fact, I think Love Automatic got replaced by it.

The lyrics go somewhat like this: "I got all the reasons to close your eyes, all the reasons to make you smile..."
If I remember correctly, the surviving Lexi songs are Lovely Piece, Nice Again (by Day Fox) and As if Falls (J.A.K) ... but I haven't played the non-restored version in a while, so not sure ... but probably one of those. (And while I should remember which song has those lines, I don't).

Reactions: Grif1001 and Subju

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
If I remember correctly, the surviving Lexi songs are Lovely Piece, Nice Again (by Day Fox) and As if Falls (J.A.K) ... but I haven't played the non-restored version in a while, so not sure ... but probably one of those. (And while I should remember which song has those lines, I don't).
Yes! It's Nice Again by Day Fox! Thank you so much!

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
The story successfully makes me feel like shit and all those weird emotions. It is too cruel I'd probably killed myself if it happened to me when I'm not in the right mind. It'd be better watching slasher film than this, at least for me. Is she hitler or something?!

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As It Falls is one of my favorite songs because of this game!

DaveZicko

Oct 9, 2017
What a story. Was brought here after finishing Acting Lessons, and reading peoples comparison with Leap of Faith. So was going into it expecting a sad ending...but damn..ever expected to have my heart ripped out through my gut, and shoved back in through my face.

That said, just wanted to say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
i just finishedthis game and wah what a story the li's are beautiful , the story is amazing very deep, the renders are tops !!!! thx you very much for this game dev congrat i can't wait to try your new one

Reactions: Elhemeer

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
why you du dis wit me? why you gotta bonk me in the head with the fact that I haven't seen a new chapter update from artemis in decades. good game but you made me sadge and reminded me of my longing...

• Thinking Face

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This is like one of them favorite movies that you can keep coming back too, time and time again, it's that good :love:
This is now the 4th time I have read this masterpiece since it was completed and it still hits me with the feels every single time :love: It's Cece every single time for me (sorry any fans of the other girls)
Really hope that DriftyGames does some kind of summertime reunion spin off, sometime in the future!

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is like one of them favorite movies that you can keep coming back too, time and time again, it's that good :love:
This is now the 4th time I have read this masterpiece since it was completed and it still hits me with the feels every single time :love: It's Cece every single time for me (sorry any fans of the other girls)
Really hope that DriftyGames does some kind of summertime reunion spin off, sometime in the future!
Considering the personal nature of the narrative, and how different the new game appears, I would try not to get your hopes up. But if it happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Trust me, I hear what you're saying. I try and do a play through of this game atleast once every other month.

I love the Cece route and I played it twice in a row, but I did push myself to play all of the routes. Mostly because Drifty did such an awesome job with this game and I figured that if he took the time and effort to make so many different but converging storylines, then the least I could do was to play them all once out of respect for his hard work. And to be honest, I am so very glad I did.
I have my favorite route, but think of it like trying ice cream for the first time. You start out with vanilla, and it's amazing. then you try chocolate and hey, it's good too! Then you keep trying more. In the end, maybe you find that vanilla is still your favorite. or maybe, your like me and you find that it all depends on your mood.

For example, when I'm feeling like a comforter and healer, I want a Cece route, the same way that I want Vanilla Ice cream on top of a hot brownie. But when I am feeling light hearted, I want me some Lexi, She's the scoop of Buttercrunch (Blue bell's version of Butterfinger Ice cream) on top of my slice of hot Pecan pie!

So when you're feeling up to it, I seriously encourage you to try the other routes. If for no other reason than out of respect for the man who took the time to develop them. It may turn out that Cece's route remains your favorite, but even if it does, knowing all the other routes will make replaying her route all the more meaningful!

And no matter whet you end up doing, always remember...

have good sex.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
I was alone at home when i started to play this story. I choke to death from sadness and i had to wait for my wife to finally come back home from her work so she can call ambulance. When ambulance finally arrived, a meteorite strikes me into the head. :sneaky: I guess i will never play this game again. Its not for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Grif1001

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
What a story. Was brought here after finishing Acting Lessons, and reading peoples comparison with Leap of Faith. So was going into it expecting a sad ending...but damn..ever expected to have my heart ripped out through my gut, and shoved back in through my face.

That said, just wanted to say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right after acting lessons? man you are a masochist! But for real I too have already played acting lessons and was like "nop, I am immune to this my heart is already broken" then I read the dev words... fuck, I was immune to in game emotional damage not to real life emotional damage.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I want to love this game, but can someone tell me when it becomes good. I have been playing up till they go to the concert (maybe it got overhyped for me), cuz I was told if Being a DIK made you emotional leap of faith will be a gut punch of happiness and sadness.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I want to love this game, but can someone tell me when it becomes good. I have been playing up till they go to the concert (maybe it got overhyped for me), cuz I was told if Being a DIK made you emotional leap of faith will be a gut punch of happiness and sadness.
This one wasn't for you ... you're basically at the end game.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes